Gopher's Minions
Tobori

A Wild Tobori Appears

Moin Moin Minions :)

My name is Tobias, I am 28 years old and I am from Germany. I can still remember the day when I first found Gophers Channel. It was back in April of 2014 and I needed some distraction from the bad breakup I was going through at the time. That is when I found "Lets Play Skyrim Again : Chapter 1 PRELUDE" It took 05 minutes and 10 seconds to get me to Subscribe and I have been enjoying Gophers Vids ever since.

Nice to be finally be a proper minion. Now, where is my club to clobber baby seals with? :P

Welcome Minion... <said in a hollowly deep echoey reverberating ... uh ... you get where I am going with this...>

We do not club baby seals unless they have foot long poisonous fangs and resemble deathclaws...

but you may need a club if you are dive bombed by flying bats, cats, rats, hats or anything else carrying flame throwers or nuclear missiles.... or cookies of questionable heritage...

Welcome... 

That club may be quite useful for when my vintage baseball team is practicing. Rutabagas start flying all over the place. I have a man working on making the rutabagas explosive, but there's been... delays. he assures me he'll be out of lock up in a few years. ;)

Anyways, an official welcome is yours. There are many fun things around these parts. Insanity, and Recipe Box are two of the ones I most recommend. Pro-tip. Only visit the Insanity if you are already seeped in it. ;)