Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

PREY (Nightmare Difficulty) #28 : M.Yu and I

I enjoyed this episode more than most of the others, and because here is where we see Gopher, as he always does come into his own with his own ideas (that the twats on youtube moaned and groaned about ) come together and he does more and sees more than "they" did in their wiki-walk playthrough.

It's like a gaming mic-drop as he SAVES people with mind control typhon mods; digs deeper into the moral and psychological minefield this game offers

; and those wiki-walking YT moaners realise.

They haven't even played this game, despite completing it.

And it all goes quiet in their dark and slightly weird corner of the internet.

Like I said, Mic drop

hehe loved it.

2 hours ago, Caloss2 said:

I enjoyed this episode more than most of the others, and because here is where we see Gopher, as he always does come into his own with his own ideas (that the twats on youtube moaned and groaned about ) come together and he does more and sees more than "they" did in their wiki-walk playthrough.....

Like I said, Mic drop

hehe loved it.

To be fair, this game has so many ways to play it that other approaches are valid. However, I do love to watch Gopher play this game.

The only thing I was confused by was why Gopher wasn't using his Psychoscope to fight the Poltergeist. Despite what the description says, that thing can track them just fine (evidenced by him scanning it 5 seconds earlier), yet as soon as the scan was done he turned the scope off and left himself fighting it blind. lol

14 hours ago, Sup3rNo7a said:

The only thing I was confused by was why Gopher wasn't using his Psychoscope to fight the Poltergeist. Despite what the description says, that thing can track them just fine (evidenced by him scanning it 5 seconds earlier), yet as soon as the scan was done he turned the scope off and left himself fighting it blind. lol

yeah... I noticed that... but that's Gopher... :P