Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Rebelkid

Skyrim Special Edition with Requiem 1.7- Test results promising

Couple of weeks back when skse was released, i managed to port SkyUI and other mods with SSE. Ever since i wanted to try to port Requiem but the Skyproc patcher was causing problems. So i decided to use an older requiem version. 1.8 still had the skyproc, so i used the 1.7 version.

Reinstalled SSE fresh with just SkyUI, SKSE and the unofficial patch along with Climates of Tamriel. Game starts of well, for some reason the game wants to troll Ralof and made him look like an African American, but i feel that might be due WICO. WICO just makes the vanilla character faces butt ugly, so i had to install it. Faced some graphical glitches in the initial cart scene, but nothing once i started the game. Considering i died like half a dozen times, combat seems to work fine.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024417755/screenshots/?appid=489830

Below are the screenshots

Carry weight, damage, the perks seems to work fine. So far so good, had no crashes till now, everything is smooth and i am standing right outside the cave...

DARK FACE BUG FIXED

THE Dark Redguard face bug has been fixed, I just had to go to these two above locations and delete these two folders

Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Requiem.esp

Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom\Requiem.esp

Below you can see Ralof is glad to get his own face back.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1172439399