Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Jordick

Clan question

Hello fellow minions.

I started playing the Warframe several days ago to see what it is all about and to my surprise I started liking the game. ( I usually avoid F2P like a cancer )

After doing some research I learned that being in a Clan is not only helpful for the new players, but you also need to be in a Clan in order to unlock some clan-only equipment. The problem is that it was never really my thing to shout at the global in-chat for a clan invite, so that's when it hit me that Gopher's Minions had a clan.

Is the clan still active and is it accepting new (semi-active) players?   (I say semi-active, because I'm probably not gonna play it everyday)

IGN: Jalakopoksaus

Yes we are, sorry for taking so long to reply, still willing to invite you to clan, tried actually, however the game said you were allready in a clan, our clan rule is only  that you log in once every 90 days at the minimum or we will kick , but reinvites are always open aswell. (an unspoken hope is for ppl who really do want to play to join purely because inviting a large number of folks who are not serious about it only makes it problematic in the future where donating resources for clan research is concerned)

Minions of Lord Stiv; Executor Hexmortis.

I see.  The reason why I was in a Clan was that I was trying to make 1 man clan but it turns out that it takes ages to make any progress with that.

If you're still willing to invite me, I'd be more than glad to join your ranks. Turns out that searching a clan from the in-game Recruitment chat is harder than you'd think.  =)