Gopher's Minions

Gopher, in order to tour the land as you wanted.

- Create a new character with a name no one recognizes and then you can tour the land incognito.

- Make sure you install Journey Map, you have no idea how big a difference a mini-map and auto-mapping of covered ground makes.

- Get yourself a nice fast mule with saddlebags so you can carry more food and supplies.  Be sure to take sword, bow, arrows to defend yourself. And torches of course.

- On the note of food, cookies aren't very filling, which is why you went through so many.  The best foods are steak and pork chops..  Well actually the best is gold carrots, but lets not go there.

The whole idea sounds wonderful and we would love to watch it, whether you do it in the main world or in a mirror with greater view distance, but sadly no people.
On that note, ever going back to the adventure with Chay?

Side note: cats scare creepers, dogs scare skeletons.  Its good to travel with a dog, but he may die to a creeper.

Edited by Goatcha

Totally endorse this message. You could also simply go invisible. If you go invisible nobody will be able to find you and follow you without the stream. Also agree about the minimap, it is a must for exploring. If you don't like to have the minimap you can always disable it, but at least you can open the map by pressing a button and see where you have been, the roads ecc.

I honestly do not believe a new name is needed unless you plan to stream your adventures. I suggest you come online unannounced and see what the experience is like. I suspect its more like what you had imagined. The regular players in Minionland while all fans are more interested in the game than crowding around. Perhaps explore and record and use the footage on Vidme this way it does not disrupt your main channel. Journey map is a must have. I recommend a HUD mod as well. We have shulker boxes now so you can carry an ender chest filled with shulker boxes that are filled with supplies. You will never need to go home :) But the main thing would be to pop in occasionally off stream to get to know how the server works. It is a far different game than playing solo. 

24 minutes ago, ShawnBoucher said:

I honestly do not believe a new name is needed unless you plan to stream your adventures. I suggest you come online unannounced and see what the experience is like. I suspect its more like what you had imagined. The regular players in Minionland while all fans are more interested in the game than crowding around. Perhaps explore and record and use the footage on Vidme this way it does not disrupt your main channel. Journey map is a must have. I recommend a HUD mod as well. We have shulker boxes now so you can carry an ender chest filled with shulker boxes that are filled with supplies. You will never need to go home :) But the main thing would be to pop in occasionally off stream to get to know how the server works. It is a far different game than playing solo. 

true, if he does not announce that there is a stream and simply logs in i doubt he will be crouded, especially because i doubt that therew would be more than 5 people on, and they would not know where he is, so aside a random encounter he would be able to go around happily.

That said... you did not tag him xD @Gopher

3 hours ago, jeancly said:

true, if he does not announce that there is a stream and simply logs in i doubt he will be crouded, especially because i doubt that therew would be more than 5 people on, and they would not know where he is, so aside a random encounter he would be able to go around happily.

That said... you did not tag him xD @Gopher

At some times of day there are no people on at all, its only busy during the night here in Aust.

I love this thread and would have to agree with everyone.

@Gopher I think before you jump into creating a new name, perhaps just test what logging in unannounced would be like. Instead of streaming minionland, maybe at least record it so you have footage to play with. I would agree with Shawn that the announcement of you streaming minionland is what causes the crowds. I think you’ll find that the regular every day group (while loving your presence) would give you more of the environment and gameplay you are looking for. I personally would love to see you experience the server for what it is and everything within it. I want to see you really push you’re creativity on here. There’s much you’re missing out on and need to explore! 

Edited by DomRetana