Gopher's Minions

I cant log into my nexus mod manager anymore.  When I try to login it says sending log in token, then after awhile it says it timed out.  I don't know what to do.  I checked threw a couple of forums and saw something about a pop up window being infront could be the problem.  I don't know I'm knew to this any feed back please.  Heading to work now, thanks

7 hours ago, tampabrad said:

I cant log into my nexus mod manager anymore.  When I try to login it says sending log in token, then after awhile it says it timed out.  I don't know what to do.  I checked threw a couple of forums and saw something about a pop up window being infront could be the problem.  I don't know I'm knew to this any feed back please.  Heading to work now, thanks

This happens sometimes. It is probably caused by Nexus server going down or being too busy. Wait an hour or so and try again.

7 hours ago, Morrandir said:

probably overload due to the release of skyui for sse

oh, and also cbbe :D

Checking out the problem I downloaded both as well as two others. I noticed several pauses and the whole download was slow... so you may be right. :lol: