Gopher's Minions
DomRetana

Minionland Feature Builds

Hey everyone, I know a few of you are aware and have participated already but I'd like to know if others are interested.

As previously posted by Lert, Im doing videos where you give me a tour or your claims. So far Lert, Ubberblox and Non_ have participated (Nons will release in the upcoming week) and their tours are available to view on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/DomImations

I want to feature your builds because you are all so talented and creative. And hopefully it will also allow us all to see parts of minionland that may have never been seen by others. 

So let me know if you'd like to participate. Take me on a tour! 

Non_s will release 10-6-17 at 6am est.

35 minutes ago, jeancly said:

pretty damn cool ! if you want i can show you the world tree. Just tell me the time XD not today, tomorrow depends on time

Sounds good @jeancly, but lets try for Thursday or Friday if possible, i fear i may not have time tomorrow. if anything we could always set this up for next week.

1 hour ago, DomRetana said:

Sounds good @jeancly, but lets try for Thursday or Friday if possible, i fear i may not have time tomorrow. if anything we could always set this up for next week.

i'm perfectly fine thursday or friday, no worries, next week may be less good. just remember i'm CEST

2 hours ago, jeancly said:

i'm perfectly fine thursday or friday, no worries, next week may be less good. just remember i'm CEST

yeah you're 6 hours ahead of me, im usually home from work at 5PM EST (that should be 11PM for you). If this thursday or friday dont end up working, i should also be on this saturday morning anytime before 12 PM EST (6PM for you). We'll figure this out but it would be fun to get a tour from you as well.

2 minutes ago, DomRetana said:

yeah you're 6 hours ahead of me, im usually home from work at 5PM EST (that should be 11PM for you). If this thursday or friday dont end up working, i should also be on this saturday morning anytime before 12 PM EST (6PM for you). We'll figure this out but it would be fun to get a tour from you as well.

ok good, check on discord if i'm online, simply contact me when you can and we will see if i can ( i should, even if it is late )

So I could use more volunteers! Any claims you’d like to share? Any recommendations you’d like to make? Know anyone with an awesome land who’s not aware of these episodes or this thread? Send them my way! Lets explore everything minionland has to offer!

Well, if you need ideas, the Minionopoly/Miniopoly board will certainly have some. I'd also be happy to host you at the board once it's done, but that will take a few more weeks I think. Not sure if it's enoug material for a full tour, but we could always swing by New Mistral on the way back, and complete your set of all the red properties on the board. Or maybe the entire row if you can get bumperhumper to show you Al Qaram as well. ;)

Edited by Tirius

On 11/17/2017 at 7:49 AM, Tirius said:

Well, if you need ideas, the Minionopoly/Miniopoly board will certainly have some. I'd also be happy to host you at the board once it's done, but that will take a few more weeks I think. Not sure if it's enoug material for a full tour, but we could always swing by New Mistral on the way back, and complete your set of all the red properties on the board. Or maybe the entire row if you can get bumperhumper to show you Al Qaram as well. ;)

Thats very true Tirius, and definitely! Let me know once you've completed that board and we could definitely do a vid on that. Also im not sure that I've been to new mistral though ive heard of it. Let me know and we could set something up!

I'd really like to give you a tour @DomRetana. I just would like to complete the fourth monument. I already stopped working on the vault, as this will take at least 2 more months. But maybe i'll be ready for the tour till next weekend. Maybe a bit later. I'll inform you then. So far, thank you for all your awesome vids!

On 11/26/2017 at 2:57 PM, Z-blackblue said:

I'd really like to give you a tour @DomRetana. I just would like to complete the fourth monument. I already stopped working on the vault, as this will take at least 2 more months. But maybe i'll be ready for the tour till next weekend. Maybe a bit later. I'll inform you then. So far, thank you for all your awesome vids!

no worries, take your time. would rather you have something youre proud of showing than something rushed. but hey, its nice to see you getting so many mentions from others! let me know when youre ready and we'll set something up.

By the way everyone, I'm not expecting super elaborate claims. Anything goes and these tours are for everyone and anyone's building styles and size. So even if you have a simple little home or a little plot of land that you're proud to call yours, I'm down for that!

Some things to keep in mind though if you want to participate in a tour vid.

• What motivated or inspired your build?
  • Do you have a Theme?
  • Is there a story behind your build?
  • Did you have help or strike it out in world alone?
  • Whats your favorite or most unique part of your claim? Why?

Everyone has been doing an awesome job with these so far. I think its safe to say everyone has been having a lot of fun doing them too. This may be my videos but for these tours I'm handing over control to you. So lets have more fun with this!

8 minutes ago, ShawnBoucher said:

Hey Dom I suggest you ask Muetdhiver for a tour of his place and surrounding area builds. He has been very active since the start of the server but is pretty quiet in chat. Next time you see him on see if he will show you about. 

will do, thanks for the suggestion!

Hey everyone, I'M GIVING YOU A WEEK! Just kidding, I'm actually going to be on vacation for the rest of the week. I have a tour set up for when i get back with ubbs for a new area she and many collaborators have been working on. I'm hoping to also set up a few more tours with others as well. I need to get in contact with muetdhiver to see if he's up for a tour but if any of you are, please let me know. You have a weeks time to get as much done before i start asking around. I cant wait to see what you all have in store for these tours!

1 hour ago, DomRetana said:

Hey everyone, I'M GIVING YOU A WEEK! Just kidding, I'm actually going to be on vacation for the rest of the week. I have a tour set up for when i get back with ubbs for a new area she and many collaborators have been working on. I'm hoping to also set up a few more tours with others as well. I need to get in contact with muetdhiver to see if he's up for a tour but if any of you are, please let me know. You have a weeks time to get as much done before i start asking around. I cant wait to see what you all have in store for these tours!

Ubbs informed me earlier today - I'm still working on the last bit for her area, but a week should be sufficient time, so thanks for the intel. And have a nice vacation!

So as some of you may be aware, I’m back from vacation now. Would like to start doing some tours because I know a lot of you like these episodes. I like them too, they’re very fun! But don’t start pushing each other out of the way to line up and what not, there’s time enough for everyone. Speaking of which, I’m going to do a little tour vid for myself. Even though you all may know my lands enough already, I feel like I’ve gotten far enough that a condensed tour of my lands may be fun to do. This also gives you all a bit of extra time. What are you’re thoughts?