Gopher's Minions

download mods off nexus sight without using mod manager? I cant get into my nmm manager and I would like to download knew mods but I cant because I have a grey box that tells me skyrim is not set up too work on nexus. I cant get into it and scan games or anything.  Just started this crap because I had xbox and got hooked on mods.  Really starting to regret that decision.  Also what about mod order? Downloading manually I don't know if it would mess up the order? Sleepless in Pasco!

sounds like you need to take a deep breath :).   Have you gone thru any of Gopher's tutorials? They were a big help to me when I played Skyrim.  I haven't gone thru all your threads so I don't know if someone else has already said this but here is the Nexus Mod Manager video 

ok I breathing again! (Lol) I did re download NMM and its scanning games and found Oblivian! Only now if I could get it to find Skyrim special edition or if my illiterate self knew how to find where skyrim was and type it in box.  Do you possibly know where I would find my skyrim file location at?  I do feel better I'm at least back to scanning games and my previous skyrim mods are still showing up in my game.

39 minutes ago, tampabrad said:

ok I breathing again! (Lol) I did re download NMM and its scanning games and found Oblivian! Only now if I could get it to find Skyrim special edition or if my illiterate self knew how to find where skyrim was and type it in box.  Do you possibly know where I would find my skyrim file location at?  I do feel better I'm at least back to scanning games and my previous skyrim mods are still showing up in my game.

Oh. You have SkyrimSE. Well, did you get it off Steam? To help you further I need to know if you have the Steam version.

Oh... and please stay in one topic. It is confusing switching from one to the other.

Edited by Cryzeteur

Have you tried Cryzeteur's suggestions in the "Please help" thread?  He's very knowledgeable (as well as nice) 'n I'm not so much, knowledgeable that is. Anyway, I'm going to fade away since  it's better if you keep everything in one thread rather than spread it out in multiple places.  Welcome to the forum :D