Gopher's Minions
Silverthorn1111

Anything planned for the Minionland Anniversary?

Hey Minions ! gopherStivLogo

Anything planned for the Minionland Anniversary ? :D

Do you think we could organize a stream for the occasion ?
Or build something special for Gopher ? Make a special Gift for him ?

Maybe you guys have something in mind already ?  :)
What do you think ?

PS : Also, anyone remembers the exact date ? @Darkfire ?

PSbis : Anniversary seems to be the 3rd  2nd of October at 23h00 CEST ! 

Edited by Silverthorn1111
Corrected date

Should we set the date to the 2nd or 3rd of October ?

- The stream was on the 2nd around 21h30 , and server was openned around 23h... and it was full after 1 min :lol:
- The official Youtube announcement was the 3rd.

1 hour ago, ubberblox said:

I vote no on destroying ppls things. Ever... Unless I can blow up the world tree gopherVaultStiv

No.

I have a room there. It's a nice room and I need it, when I visit the area. My barn is far away from civilization - at least that was the case when I last checked in.

I fixed my installation, so I really should check back in. I am certain that there is a giant <Enter your nightmare> in front of my sauna about now.

Sucrose Shore has once again unwound itself  from its wheat stupor and subsequent hibernation. Prepare yourselves for.... EASTER! ... IN OCTOBER! @Smartboy53 and I are once again hard at work with our weaving, and in just a 'few' sleepless nights, Easter will once again be on schedule! More to follow so stay tuned! 

6 hours ago, BUNYANSaxe1943 said:

Sucrose Shore has once again unwound itself  from its wheat stupor and subsequent hibernation. Prepare yourselves for.... EASTER! ... IN OCTOBER! @Smartboy53 and I are once again hard at work with our weaving, and in just a 'few' sleepless nights, Easter will once again be on schedule! More to follow so stay tuned! 

He is planning to steal the stream again ! STOP HIM ! STOP HIIIIIIIM

2 hours ago, jeancly said:

He is planning to steal the stream again ! STOP HIM ! STOP HIIIIIIIM

Don't stop him. Make him route the crowds through my place this time. *Starts crafting Detour signs*

P.S.

Anyone caught trampling my tulips will be fed to the giant Bunny. You have been warned.

So the possibility of a Minecraft stream on sunday has been evoked by Wolfclaw. It would be nice to have something planned. Even a small thing like a Giant cake in front of spawn ? 
What does @Rodzyn Think ? I suppose a "temporary" Gopher-geddon is out of the question ? :P 

1 minute ago, Tirius said:

We could all show up in Stiv skins for the day. Or would that lead to a lot of cases of mistaken identity? We can't have another admin cat incident...

it would be a pain for him i imagine HAHAHA i totally endorse the gopher-geddon though, let's nuke each other !

I like the cake posted on  discord. Sanamia and NT have created a three teir cake that looks quite nice . Ive gathered the resources and it should be complete tommorow. I guess at that point we can all decide if its right ;P Still not sure about the candle situation if you have ideas feel free to come join us in the building. 

OK so we're building something resembling this cake :
 mainshot_60384.jpg

Do you think we have time to make a mechanism with lit candles , that can be extinguished by Gopher pressing a button (or jumping on a pressure plate) ?

23 minutes ago, Silverthorn1111 said:

OK so we're building something resembling this cake :
 mainshot_60384.jpg

Do you think we have time to make a mechanism with lit candles , that can be extinguished by Gopher pressing a button (or jumping an a pressure plate) ?

doubt it honestly XD

Don't know if you have seen it but yesterday we where discussing firework dispensers in the discord. Some people seemed to prefer mixing firework dispensers with vertical TNT cannons  to make it louder. Is there still room for something like this?