Gopher's Minions
Hekazu

A new minions D&D game!

It's Hekazu here again, trying to organise something with fellow minions!

So what am I talking about? Well it's going to be a Dungeons and Dragons game this time around, and as per usual with me no prior experience is required! The game would take place in 5th edition D&D system and it would be played on Saturdays, starting around the hour Gopher usually starts his streams on Sundays or up to 4 hours prior! Our party currently includes a Wild Magic Sorcerer Charlatan, an Eldritch Knight wannabe Caravan Guard and a 93 year old monk from lands far away, looking for the wondrous homeland of the elves. Feel free to reply to this topic or poke me on Discord if interested, we have space for two (2) more but can start getting this on the move once we've got just one (1)!

6 minutes ago, VATROU said:

I want to have the free time to at least try DnD. I do. But I tend to be lazy. Ans only have weekends off. I will see.

Pretty much my thought. But I can play any day as I am retired... just forgetful... on top of being lazy ... :P

Hah! I knew it would work!

To those who doubted my ability, to the doomsayers who called for end of the world once I actually got something going, make your peace, for I have a group of four players! We still have space for one more, but we'll be starting next week most likely. Try and get in touch with me before not the current but next week's Saturday (16.9.) if you want to join us right at the start!

EDIT: Scratch that, I failed my Nerd Herding roll. Will be leaving an update post with the deadline for getting in right at the start once I know it myself :D

Edited by Hekazu
Deadline update

Hmm, you know, I might just be free. Keep in mind, I MAY have time, but it is very doubtful that I will do. Also I am not familiar with D&D 5h edition (or any proper RPG system for that matter), so I'll need a (naturally free) PDF of the core rules. Also absolutely no experience in Role-plays, so I can't say how well I will preform. Add me at your own peril.

Game is currently full, but I have not heard of two of the players for a while. Will update if something (other than hearing of them) changes.

Edited by Hekazu
Update in below reply

The game will be on on the 30th of September from 21:30 my time, 18:30 UTC! My twitch channel can be found at the other end of this link https://www.twitch.tv/hekazu

I will also be announcing when we start on Gopher's Discord. Oh boy, DMing is one thing, that I sure can handle, but the production side of this is going to be a mess...

On 29.9.2017 at 6:51 PM, Cryzeteur said:

You should post a list of those who are playing. As I did not receive any messages from you I assume I am not a player, but if I have time I will try to watch.

I probably should, shouldn't I? I'll have to double check who are actually attending and get the names they want me to use in that list, so I'll be updating shortly after we start or post-stream.

Also, if anyone has interest in joining they should contact me and I'll see if I cannot introduce them to the game at some point. The participants may shift as the game goes on :)

Live with (currently) Vice Dellos, Vault and Kurc at https://www.twitch.tv/hekazu!

Past the annoying trouble at the start of the stream, I think that went well. For the next time I'll try to prepare the production side better. If anyone joined us on the other side of the screen, I hope you enjoyed!

Edited by Hekazu
Done we are