Gopher's Minions
Dark_Technician

Mods to include in FNV playthroughs

So.. I think I have suggested before to be included in Gopher's Lets Play before, but since Gopher is asking for suggestions (again) I would like to suggest a couple mods, by one of my favorite authors.. which I haven't seen Gopher touch before. (Even in mod review videos)

The main one that I think is really good in FNV (that Gopher hasn't touched) is Tales from the Burning Sands, by Puce Moose. It includes a bunch of 'quests', along with a lot of content that i think Gopher (as Jack) would enjoy. It even runs the quests in the way that Gopher would love.

Puce Moose is known (he had something like.. 6 quest mods in Fallout 3) to NOT use quest markers. Instead he uses quest objectives as suggestions or hints.

He has also released another mod for Fallout New Vegas, that changes gameplay.. which obviously would mean it's too late for Gopher to include in the Jack Let's Play, but for those who are reading this who are also looking for things to include.. there's Puce Moose's Tweak and Balance Center. I would highly suggest reading through the parts of this mod yourself, so that I'm not re-stating things that are already there.