Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
openworldaddict

Openworldaddict streams

I didn't know this kind of thing was allowed.

I have both a YouTube channel as I mentioned in my greetings post: www.youtube.com/brianiangoodman

but I also have a streaming channel on twitch: www.twitch.tv/openworldaddict.

I don't have a set schedule for streaming yet because I am still get the schedule of my new life coordinated. If I stream, I will post an announcement on it on my YouTube channel as well as on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook. I mostly stream on the weekends, sometimes I'll stream on a monday or friday. Most of my streaming is done in the late morning or afternoon, with 11 am the earliest and 3 pm the latest. That is pacific standard time, though because I do live on the west coast of the United states, so if you want to watch my stream you'll have to take that into consideration. (It would most likely be too late for people in Europe to watch, but people in Australia, the pacific islands, or asia would not be too late for.)

What I stream will depend on my mood. Last weekend I started streaming Endless Space, and I am not done with the map so I might stream it again next weekend. I usually upload most of my streaming footage to YouTube. Many times I will stream to twitch (it's just easier) but on occasion i will stream to YouTube (Endless Space was streamed to YouTube last weekend in hopes that I will get more watchers).

Note: I stream whether or not anyone is watching. If someone does come and watch and chat, that is fine, they are not just welcome but appreciated. However that doesn't stop me from streaming if no one comes.

I use music from machinimasound during the wait periods on my stream (during setup and breaks), as well as music that i created for my channels using Sony Acid Music Studio, an excellent way to create music that won't be copyright tagged without having to record a single track. This is because it uses audio loops and if you have a good ear for music, you can put something together that sounds good. Great program.

I just have one question: I recently payed for another 18 month license for Xsplit broadcaster. However I tried streaming Skyrim with it and all that happened is it made the game freeze every time I launched it. It was very frustrating, although I have yet to try it out with other games because at this time i have a good OBS setup. Does anyone know why that would happen?

One more thing to add, I would like to stream group multiplayer events if allowed.

Edited by openworldaddict
add tags

Some changes since the last post:

I have now been streaming on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 8 am pacific time on a regular basis. For a while I was doing a modded minecraft series using the Tekkit Modpack from the Technicpack launcher. However last week I started a new modded minecraft series using a modpack I enjoy alot more; Colony modpack which is a third party modpack on the Feed the Beast Launcher.