Gopher's Minions

It looks more "organized" than before, if that makes sense. At least for me, this new layout feels easier to "understand" and to "look at".

Not sure how I feel about the "heart thingy" though...

I would've suggested a star maybe. Or a thumbs-up Stiv mark. Yeah, that sounds better.

6 hours ago, jeancly said:

It has a kinda different art, more lines and more smooth

The only difference I have found is new stuff in the Leaderboard. Looks the same otherwise.   ...  oh... there is that little heart... Love? Is that a Like button?

Just now, Cryzeteur said:

The only difference I have found is new stuff in the Leaderboard. Looks the same otherwise.   ...  oh... there is that little heart... Love? Is that a Like button?

that button, then there are blu lines between posts, also different scales of cray, it has a different look. i'm using the white skin though, there is a black one right ?

3 hours ago, jeancly said:

that button, then there are blu lines between posts, also different scales of cray, it has a different look. i'm using the white skin though, there is a black one right ?

hmm... I didn't even notice that little blue line... :D

.... and yeah, now that you mention it the scale is a little different...

... I guess I just am not that observant... :P

...black??? ok... that would be weird...

Edited by Cryzeteur

3ventic will probably fix that during the maintenance, Also It says my profile completion is at zero percent complete?

P.S. I'm also hoping 3ventic finally found a way to teleport some of that chicken he was having during that stream.