Gopher's Minions

Beyond Skyrim - BRUMA #3 : Richard The Florist

Delightful episode. Kharjo does eat a lot. And everybody is paying a lot of gold for trivial tasks. And the conversation with the girl was different from my encounter.

BTW the wolves attack me all the time and are quite strong. I started a new game so I am really low level... I think 30. I have learned to run from most enemies.

Edited by Cryzeteur
2 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

Delightful episode. Kharjo does eat a lot. And everybody is paying a lot of gold for trivial tasks. And the conversation with the girl was different from my encounter.

BTW the wolves attack me all the time and are quite strong. I started a new game so I am really low level... I think 30. I have learned to run from most enemies.

run forrest run !

5 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

Kharjo's eating/drinking at the base rate. Gopher's set food/hydration ratio much differently. I haven't used iNeed in a while (it isn't on SSE), but I think he has to go in and change those ratio's to match his own.

8 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

Yeah, looks like the gold set to those rewards levels up with you...

I still can't forgive this little boy saying "My father gave me some money, take as a reward (750 gold added)" ._.

I mean, how rich can your parents be for a child to think of 750 as "some money".

It should've been 5 to 10 imo... 

I love how for once Kharjo's comment was actually appropriate when he discussed dragons as a response to Richard's views on their bounties, and of course Richard is so used to Kharjo just repeating himself about wanting to be warm that he didn't even notice.

Also, given that Richard has never paid Kharjo for his services, feeding him is the least he can do.
I do think he should tweak the settings though so Kharjo eats at a more balanced rate.

Edited by Goatcha
9 hours ago, Goatcha said:

I love how for once Kharjo's comment was actually appropriate when he discussed dragons as a response to Richard's views on their bounties, and of course Richard is so used to Kharjo just repeating himself about wanting to be warm that he didn't even notice.

Yes. I noticed that and thought.... "Oh! How cool! Are they running a better AI?"