Wolfhorse 60

What's next?

9 posts in this topic

Did I miss it or has gopher not said what he's doing after witcher? I understand the beyond skyrim mods/dlcs are starting to come out

jeancly likes this

He hasn't said anything yet, as far as I know.  And he just streamed some Payday 2 and said he be going on holidays soon.   So if something else is coming he already started it or it be in two weeks time when he back again.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Wolfhorse 60 said:

Did I miss it or has gopher not said what he's doing after witcher? I understand the beyond skyrim mods/dlcs are starting to come out

51 minutes ago, Beuwolf said:

He hasn't said anything yet, as far as I know.  And he just streamed some Payday 2 and said he be going on holidays soon.   So if something else is coming he already started it or it be in two weeks time when he back again.

Yep. Nothing said yet. That is he has said many things. Just not said, "Next game is:..." He hasn't even said, "I am playing a couple of games to see which one will make a good play through." Nor has he said, "Well, I am playing Fallout 4 right now so I think we will just do my series on Fallout 4 settlement building along side it until I find the next game to review." Nor has he said, "GOG has a new game coming out that I am going to play for the next few months..." Nor anything else... :P

He did say he was not going to play Beyond Skyrim or any of the other expansions until SKSE64 comes out. Maybe he will change his mind?

Edited by Cryzeteur

I tried to pry it out of him on his Witcher 3: Final Thoughts video, but nada. LOL.

He did say a while back that he wasn't finished with Jack, but I can't imagine him doing two Fallout series side by side, unless he's playing on bringing in another series as well. 

I believe Dishonoured 2 was also mentioned. 

Game of Thrones (RPG)

this one is not exactly popular, and relatively old too - but its a nice game with an interesting story, not very long too

(its similar to the Witcher in that respect that playable characters are given to you, not created)

and since a new (and last?) season is starting right about now ...

5 hours ago, Arjy Yu said:

Game of Thrones (RPG)

this one is not exactly popular, and relatively old too - but its a nice game with an interesting story, not very long too

(its similar to the Witcher in that respect that playable characters are given to you, not created)

and since a new (and last?) season is starting right about now ...

I like this idea. I would definitely watch.

I would also suggest Dragon Age. Bioware is working on Dragon Age 4 and Gopher has never played the previous games, at least not a Let's Play. Dragon Age I, II, or III would take some time to get through. Dragon Age is another game that can be modded and mods are available on Nexus.