Gopher's Minions
Flyddon

How many of you still play Skyrim?

I am finishing up my mod for Skyrim (player home and follower).  I was wondering how many of you in here still play Skyrim new or old at lease hour or 2 a week or more?

6 minutes ago, Flyddon said:

I am finishing up my mod for Skyrim (player home and follower).  I was wondering how many of you in here still play Skyrim new or old at lease hour or 2 a week or more?

According to Steam I have 160 hours in SSE since it came out. I never made it to any of the DLC's before my memory of the game returned. By that I mean I had over 3000 hours in Skyrim between PS3 and PC there isn't a dungon or quest I have not been to and answered in every possible choice.I took about an 18 month break before SSE came out. It was fun at first.

As much as I loved this game I can official say I am officially burned out.

7 minutes ago, Flyddon said:

Hour or two a week??? Hmm... don't really know. I played a game of Skyrim up to level 37 last week I think... not really sure. I spent the last three days solving a bug in Skyrim - Bruma and played Bruma for some time yesterday... don't know how long... 

I like Skyrim. I play it the way I play Sudoku... casually... when I feel like it. I have dozens of games to play but usually play Skyrim or Fallout.

5 minutes ago, OutandBack said:

According to Steam I have 160 hours in SSE since it came out. I never made it to any of the DLC's before my memory of the game returned. By that I mean I had over 3000 hours in Skyrim between PS3 and PC there isn't a dungon or quest I have not been to and answered in every possible choice.I took about an 18 month break before SSE came out. It was fun at first.

As much as I loved this game I can official say I am officially burned out.

I have 1215 hours in base Skyrim on Steam. I don't know about SkyrimSE as I do not have it registered on Steam. I was in Beta testing and downloaded it directly from Bethesda... so it is on my computer and not on Steam. I think I have it on PlayStation as well but rarely use my PS4 account. I probably have on my tablet as well. I know I put several things on the tablet. Don't remember. I had it on my Surface as well.

I think I played through all the DLCs on SE as part of my testing... That was a long time ago...

I am not burned out on it. My modded Skyrim is far better than my SkyrimSE so I guess that is why I play the old game more. Making mods for the old Skyrim is also a little easier because I am used to the bugs.

I was playing it and enjoying it.. then I made the "misstake" as to watch Gopher, Quarico and company play Borderlands and I decided to try Borderlands 1 and got hooked on it.  Guess once it all done and dusted I going back to Skyrim again though, not played it as much as most seems to have done. :P

I've been playing almost nonstop for like 5 years now. Sometimes I take a month or so break, but then I come back with new mods or quests I never played before. 

Just finished recording my Skyrim let's play last Saturday, and now I'm completely free to play the way I want to. And I usually just go riding a horse from one hold to another, playing some games at the taverns, chatting with the folks. 

Yesterday i started playing bruma, so I guess I'll keep playing for some time. 

1 hour ago, Elhanan said:

Still play on occasion, but rarely. Am waiting on SkyWind and a list of compatible mods.

I am also excited about Skywind and all the other Beyond Skyrim projects. I have been playing Bruma and it is so incredibly rich! It really makes me appreciate how much better the Creation Engine has gotten since Gamebryo Engine. I have been playing OldOblivion and Moroblivion so I have not forgotten the old game. These new games are incredible.

As recently as 2006 devs were saying they would never be able to put Morrowind and Oblivion in one world because there were no mainframe computers that could handle such a massive world. Computers have improved a great deal since then. At that time Bethesda was saying that Oblivion was a smaller world because they could not fit a bigger world in the PS3... :D

Edited by Cryzeteur

I started to play Bruma, decided to go with the Special Edition. My first problem is that I got two quests, but the doors where the people are located for the Quests are locked. Guess I will just have to watch Gopher's play through?

4 hours ago, jbarradale said:

I started to play Bruma, decided to go with the Special Edition. My first problem is that I got two quests, but the doors where the people are located for the Quests are locked. Guess I will just have to watch Gopher's play through?

Sometimes you just have to catch the NPCs when they leave their houses.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:00 PM, Cryzeteur said:

My modded Skyrim is far better than my SkyrimSE so I guess that is why I play the old game more. Making mods for the old Skyrim is also a little easier because I am used to the bugs.

OK. I have gotten into SkyrimSE and love it. It is much more stable than the 32-bit engine. Running 134 mods, including Bruma on SE.

I've been on break from it for a while now, ever since Minecraft started to gobble up my now more limited time, but I'll likely return to it eventually. My current character was on a good run for once, without any guest fatigue and creating a nice story. In the mean time, I'm very much enjoying Gopher's Bruma series. :)

I played Skyrim last year until  lvl 7 and I think I will continue. 

I just started playing special edition. Not very good at it 'yet'. Hope to be so good that I can play Enderal and all the other mods/dlc's.

I bought Skyrim basically with the idea "great value for money with all the mods". But after tinkering around for quite some time I hit that limit that mods where capable off with the 32 bit client... and I kinda hoped the would fix it in the future. And it kinda happen with SSE, but not bothered yet to check on it yet. But  when I do I'll be in for a ride again when pick it up in the future.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 11:50 AM, Cryzeteur said:

OK. I have gotten into SkyrimSE and love it. It is much more stable than the 32-bit engine. Running 134 mods, including Bruma on SE.

Update needed... I checked Gopher's mod list to see if there was anything I had forgotten that he is using and after comparing 10 or 15 mods, realized he is playing Bruma on OLDSkyrim and I am playing my new game on SkyrimSE. All the mods I was downloading were going into my OLDSkyrim game... oops... So I very carefully switched over to the SkyrimSE section of Nexus and discovered that many of the mods Gopher is running are not available on SkyrimSE. So I downloaded 10 or 15 that have been ported over and then added some more. I am now running 177 mods on Bruma SE. I played for 6 hours or so ( I got five vaccinations and am quite sick, but getting better quickly) and had no problems/glitches/crashes/etc. Alll is beautiful. :)

4 hours ago, TiDinzeo said:

I've been playing quite a bit of Skyrim the past couple of weeks.

Spent all day modding and playing Skyrim. Not sure which mods are doing what but the whole game is a lot different. And a lot of fun. One mod that is definitely fun is M'rissa. It is a companion quest mod. 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:30 PM, SurfaceHealer said:

Skyrim is love... Skyrim is life.

Yep!   :)

2 hours ago, Moren said:

I just startet some time ago. And I love it!!

If you just started then you have many fun hours ahead! :P

Just started a new play through as a thief. I don't usually build many characters, but I wanted to make my own followers and put them together in a party using familiar faces. And I wanted to play the thieves guild quest line (my main character would never be a thief). 

Im also planning a pirate play through for another character. And maybe an assassin. Maybe a companion as well xD 

yeah, I'll never stop playing this game xD