Gopher's Minions

FALLOUT 4 (Chapter 5) #13 : Back to the Vault

50 minutes ago, Caloss2 said:

Great episode, mole rats with rocket launchers .. and lasers don't forget the lasers ;)

I have a single barrel Rocket Launcher with the Never Ending ammo enchant.  I call it Obliterator.

You know, he could at least have sent the missiles back to the castle.
Wonder how long it'll be before he explores what's just below that sentry post.
I do hope he speaks to Cait before the end of the next adventure.

I used to use a mod to remove all non-meat items from animals, removed it because I needed the mod space.
Eating a few caps or a tin can I can buy, but the rest... yeah.  Good job Bethesda.

I really need to figure out how to combine multiple esps, there's probably 2 dozen mods I can't play without, certainly one dozen, and it'd make sense to amalgamate them.

Edited by Goatcha
1 hour ago, jeancly said:

the closure made me die laughing, so true and so nonsense.

56 minutes ago, Caloss2 said:

Great episode, mole rats with rocket launchers .. and lasers don't forget the lasers ;)

10 minutes ago, Goatcha said:

I have a single barrel Rocket Launcher with the Never Ending ammo enchant.  I call it Obliterator.

OK all of your comments jeancy, caloss2, and goatcha... made me picture Quarico diving out of the vault ceiling with an army of flying mole rats carrying flame throwers and rocket launchers...

must be cause I watched the Payday2 game play earlier... :P

1 hour ago, PSquared said:

"Cait [as she interrupts a conversation], this is literally the worst timing ever. Again." So irritating. The "companion character interrupts other dialog" bug - and yes, this is a bug - should have been fixed Day 1. Still not fixed. Bethesda!!!!!

Yes. She and other followers have a horrible problem ignoring what is currently happening... aargh!!!

I am so glad he is going back. He was missing out on so much when he left.

Funny how he gets so distracted ... just at that critical moment when the junkie runs off.

The first time I played this quest I lost track of where he went and got lost trying to find him. I wandered all over the vault for hours trying to figure out where he had gone.

13 hours ago, Nailcake said:

Which brings us to another issue(unless it was fixed without me knowing ofc), if one of those molerats infects him...

You know it wasn't until I started playing Survival, which was long after, after I finished Far Harbor in fact that I released I was infected, its only 10hp meh.
In the end though I consoled a spare cure just to get rid of that damn icon that never left the screen.  They really should have made it a perk rather than a drug affect.
I reasoned it as Curie was able to sympthasise a new cure based on new and old information and the fact that she had access to infinite resources.
Although the mod that makes the Mysterious Serum cure it is probably the best bet for an immersive response.

6 hours ago, Goatcha said:

You know it wasn't until I started playing Survival, which was long after, after I finished Far Harbor in fact that I released I was infected, its only 10hp meh.
In the end though I consoled a spare cure just to get rid of that damn icon that never left the screen.  They really should have made it a perk rather than a drug affect.
I reasoned it as Curie was able to sympthasise a new cure based on new and old information and the fact that she had access to infinite resources.
Although the mod that makes the Mysterious Serum cure it is probably the best bet for an immersive response.

Honestly, I have no idea how much a penalty it is, I never play survival as I have my own personalized difficulty. I have just heard various people I know complain about it, so it must have been annoying enough. Though some might find it more irritating than others.

24 minutes ago, Nailcake said:

Honestly, I have no idea how much a penalty it is, I never play survival as I have my own personalized difficulty. I have just heard various people I know complain about it, so it must have been annoying enough. Though some might find it more irritating than others.

Its because of the infected icon never leaving the screen I am sure.  Its incredibly annoying and highly misleading.