Gopher's Minions
renvillainzilla

Hello fellow minions!

Hello fellow minions my name is Ren, Iv'e been a fan of our lord Gopher since 2012 and been watching his youtube ever since! I am aware that this forum exists years ago but I haven't gotten around making an account until now. Anyway, I recently watched a video about Gopher releasing merchadizes and it happens I am an Illustrator and draw art mainly for tshirts for bands and clothing brands (not making any shameless plugs here xD). It got me thinking, since I don't have much money (I'm a poor artist) to donate to our lord Gopher to continue his cause of giving us joy and reason to live with his videos and ramblings, in this way I can support him by making art for his merchandize. If he is interested :)

To see some of my work, you can catch me on IG @renvillainzilla or go to my tumblr villainzilla.tumblr.com for an uncluttered folio.

Well, thats about it with my intro. Nice to see a lively community here! Cheers!

Why is everyone trying to duck from fuzzy critters. It's the flying RUTAbagas, you gotta keep an eye on. My Softball team has been starting up practice. But they're switching to 1867 baseball rules instead of more modern softball rules. It's more of a gentleman's game that way. But they still need to practice with SOMEthing. I just happen to have tons of those around again. I gotta a new supplier. :D

10 hours ago, 1wolffan said:

Why is everyone trying to duck from fuzzy critters. It's the flying RUTAbagas, you gotta keep an eye on. My Softball team has been starting up practice. But they're switching to 1867 baseball rules instead of more modern softball rules. It's more of a gentleman's game that way. But they still need to practice with SOMEthing. I just happen to have tons of those around again. I gotta a new supplier. :D

True... but EVERYONE ducks when they see a flying RUTAbaga....  :D