Gopher's Minions

E3 2017 Looking forward to this.

20 hours ago, jeancly said:

I hope for a cyberpunk surprise xD

From what they have said they will probably fend off all questions about Cyberpunk 2077 and give out only a few hints as to what will come next year.

Both Bethesda and CDProjektRed are apparently going to make announcements for brand new games. But both companies are pushing games we already have: Morrowind Online and Gwent. Both companies may release a sci-fi themed game.

Edited by Cryzeteur

From ObsidianAnts latest video on Elite Dangerous it looks like Frontier will be make some pretty big anouncements at E3 like how patch 2.4 and future updates will work. I believe this game is still in Gophers que and he is waiting on additional content(more things to do)  and maybe a better way to LP or stream VR gameplay. I hope and look forward to Gopher getting back in the cockpit sometime in the future.

On 6/8/2017 at 2:39 AM, jeancly said:

I hope for a cyberpunk surprise xD

With CDPR's announcement today that part of the Cyberpunk 2077 content is being held ransom, part of me is proud that they're not surrendering to the criminals.

But another, much more cynical part of me can't help note the near synchronicity of their announcement and E3, and makes me wonder - is this a complicated viral marketing scheme?

4 hours ago, PSquared said:

With CDPR's announcement today that part of the Cyberpunk 2077 content is being held ransom, part of me is proud that they're not surrendering to the criminals.

But another, much more cynical part of me can't help note the near synchronicity of their announcement and E3, and makes me wonder - is this a complicated viral marketing scheme?

mmm don't think so. The fact is that they told that they where going to interact with the authorities.

so:

if they don't they are going to be discovered

if they do and there was no crime it is a crime itself to contact the authorities

19 hours ago, PSquared said:

Could be. I was not gnashing at the bit to see the stolen material. But I suppose this could enhance the hype.

14 hours ago, jeancly said:

mmm don't think so. The fact is that they told that they where going to interact with the authorities.

so:

if they don't they are going to be discovered

if they do and there was no crime it is a crime itself to contact the authorities

True. But I have seen some outlandish pranks to build hype.