Gopher's Minions

I hope everyone is doing well this monday evening. 

I've been gaming since 1983 and first started modding on the original Deus Ex. I'm not quite the avid gamer I was in the '90s but I'm certainly still enthralled with the gaming community and world. 

I've watched many YouTube gamers but what I found a lot of them do is rush through a game and not take it seriously. Being a huge fan of The Witcher series, I found Gopher's let's play a few days ago and I greatly appreciate how he takes his time and gets the most out of a game. In essence he films as most gamers would play: going through each area and immersing himself in the lore and world, messing with inventory, gathering and crafting, and so on. I understand some people find that boring but I'm not looking for gamers who speed through an LP and never look at it again. 

Gopher's content is perfect for me. I'm glad I discovered his channel, and I imagine I'll be watching him for years to come. 

Off to catch up on his videos! 

Peace. 

Welcome to the forums... and I will give you the traditional welcome...

Be careful when you grab a cookie... you never know whether or not the ingredients were synthesized properly and mutagens have been detected... Be especially careful to duck when you see a dive bombing kitten carrying a flame thrower because she might be wielding grenades... Other wild life is pretty innocuous if you are taking your RadX and have plenty of Stimpaks. If you get bored there is an Insanity subforum that is distracting...

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:37 AM, jeancly said:

He'll come to the forum, since someone did already write the usual introduction the let me say this : DON'T TRUST dalitasdrain

:lol:

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:54 AM, Snake Doctor said:

Huh? 

:D

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 3:55 AM, jeancly said:

He is our chemist. Don't trust him. 

Ps: Yeah I ment hellcome but my autocorrection screwed with me

Jeancy may have eaten one of Dalitasdrain 's cookies. I warned you about eating stray cookies...