Gopher's Minions

Ok, we need to get Gopher a winged horse, bit failing that, donate him a few stacks of fireworks so he can elytra fly and won't need to cheat as much.
We also need to get an admin to teach him about zh so he can use his horses more and get minions to replace the missing animals at his farm.
Also explain to him that he can breed mooshrooms and regular cows and milk mooshrooms.

Also have someone point Gopher to this:http://journeymap.info/Download

All you need to do Dark Lord is put the .jar file in C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods or whichever drive you have it under.
Assuming you have Forge installed which you must as you use Optifine.

Jeancle, World Tree has come such a long way since I toured it and it was just a hollow shell, looks incredible inside, I see its still a wip outside, well something that big takes time doesn't it.
As for that Cathedral... wow.
BTW, ius there a warp for Throne Room? there should be.

47 minutes ago, Goatcha said:

Jeancly, World Tree has come such a long way since I toured it and it was just a hollow shell, looks incredible inside, I see its still a wip outside, well something that big takes time doesn't it.

The outside where ? it is mostly done, a incomplete part is the bank but that is @Vice Dellosand @wikingwing project

2 hours ago, Sicarius001 said:

I'll happily replace all the animals at his place from my farm, although I'll need someone with permissions to open the gates at his place, specifically for the animal pens

I generally find it easier to put a block outside the fence and lead the animals over it, that way they can get in, but not out.
Either way you'll need permissions though.

I'd donate some animals, but I live thousands of blocks from his domain.
BTW, is that sheep still in the boat behind his island?

3 hours ago, jeancly said:

The outside where ? it is mostly done, a incomplete part is the bank but that is @Vice Dellosand @wikingwing project

On his stream it looked like there were branches outside the main tree with no leaves on them, although it was dark, so maybe I misinterpreted.

Edited by Goatcha

36 minutes ago, Goatcha said:

On his stream it looked like there were branches outside the main tree with no leaves on them, although it was dark, so maybe I misinterpreted.

Aaaaah no they are there since the beginning, they will remain without leaves XD