Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

YouTube FALLOUT 4 (Vault-Tec Workshop) #28 : For SCIENCE!!! And ammo.

you know dark lord for that overhead their ARE actural Bridge pieces designed to be used for overhangs, railings, stairs etc, their the size of normal floor pieces and are under the same area as the railing and stairs.
Also the reason the robot workbench cant get closer is because the arms have to slid on their railings. any further back and they would hit the walls.
Also have you noticed the new Tranding center in Special, thats what Kesler was talking about, it sets up a post so the wandering traders come to YOU, yes Cricket, yes Transcan Carla, ALL the wandering tranders come to that post as part of the normal rotation

Now as for contraptions the Vacuum hopper can suck from any container, yes even Workshop objects, now me i have a crazy system with sorters and the like  and one vacuum next to my workshop but it should work with any workshop item so you can have it auto fed by having it near say the chemistry bench.

Also you dont need to wire the hopper and the ammo press, like the Vault pieces as long as their connected one wire will power the entire contraption line

Edited by nekollx

12 hours ago, nekollx said:

you know dark lord for that overhead their ARE actural Bridge pieces designed to be used for overhangs, railings, stairs etc, their the size of normal floor pieces and are under the same area as the railing and stairs.
Also the reason the robot workbench cant get closer is because the arms have to slid on their railings. any further back and they would hit the walls.
Also have you noticed the new Tranding center in Special, thats what Kesler was talking about, it sets up a post so the wandering traders come to YOU, yes Cricket, yes Transcan Carla, ALL the wandering tranders come to that post as part of the normal rotation

Pretty sure the trading post won't show up in the vault, have to be in an outdoor settlement.