Sebngarde

Anyone following MTG?

5 posts in this topic

Is anyone playing Magic: the Gathering?

I know it's not what it used to be, too many things have changed, but I came back to the game a few years ago and I'm really enjoying it. 

Not only the game but also the story. I'm really excited about how things are turning out. Anyone out there to chat about it? :D

I also was working on "MTG followers" for skyrim, but my partner disappeared so we didn't get much going on xD (I'll paste a link when I'm home)

btw I'm not sure if this is the right place for the topic or maybe it should go under games? 

5 hours ago, Sebngarde said:

Is anyone playing Magic: the Gathering?

I still have my decks XD used to play it when i was younger, not anymore though, can talk about my decks XD slow spirit high power( green), white samurai, red exorcist, green snake warrior, don't know how many others will have to check

4 hours ago, jeancly said:

I still have my decks XD used to play it when i was younger, not anymore though, can talk about my decks XD slow spirit high power( green), white samurai, red exorcist, green snake warrior, don't know how many others will have to check

I'm in the same spot as Jeancly. I still have my cards, but I stopped playing before 8th edition came into print.

Posted (edited)

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:04 AM, jeancly said:

22 hours ago, Woodclaw said:

I'm in the same spot as Jeancly. I still have my cards, but I stopped playing before 8th edition came into print.

Yep. Me too. I gave my cards to my granddaughter.

I did take a look at the online game, but I would rather play Gwent... and I'm not really into Gwent Online.

(I have been playing Gwent Alpha, and now Gwent Beta, and am at level 10, so I've played a lot of Gwent...

Edited by Cryzeteur

Thanks for the replies, guys ^^

Yeah, I also have my cards from 15 years ago xD

But I came back to the game in 2015 and got caught up again. Everything changed so much I had to learn again how to play.

Anyway, I was just excited about the story (they're in some Egypt-like place, with mummies and gods), and wanted to know if anyone was following it ^^