Gopher's Minions
Slushy_Bucket

My morrowind adventure

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:41 AM, Slushy_Bucket said:

Hi all I have uploaded my latest episode of lets play morrowind, which i had to restart due to technical difficulties.

I have got past the point of my knowlege of the game so i am going blind from here on out.

I am currently playing Morroblivion and forgot to sleep frequently, so I just slept and am now at level 2.

I have played Morrowind more than 1000 hours. I got it when it came out in May 2002 and have played it off and on since. I played it so many times that I no longer need to use the manual. Morrowind is not a game for most people as it does not guide you through the quests and it is easy to get confused.

Edited by Cryzeteur

4 hours ago, Cryzeteur said:

I am currently playing Morroblivion and forgot to sleep frequently, so I just slept and am now at level 2.

I have played Morrowind more than 1000 hours. I got it when it came out in May 2002 and have played it off and on since. I played it so many times that I no longer need to use the manual. Morrowind is not a game for most people as it does not guide you through the quests and it is easy to get confused.

Yeah the directions are vague at times.

Lol

19 minutes ago, Slushy_Bucket said:

Yeah the directions are vague at times.

Lol

Yep. It is so different from Skyrim. At the same time it is a lot of fun. It is a lot about explore, go get and kill. There is also a lot of very rich and mysterious lore. Maybe that is it's best feature: the mystery. I was a real fan of the Cthulhu mystery when I got the game and it is fun being in what seems to be the source of that legend. I read all of the stories by H. P. Lovecraft. And I played Bethesda's Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. I also played World of Warcraft because it has some of the legend in it.

That's why I keep saying the lore is the most important part of the Elder Scrolls series.

Edited by Cryzeteur