Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Goatcha

Nether Rails; I Need Administrator Permission Dangit!

I feel obliged to link this tread: 

If you age gonna build new rails I would like to ask to keep this whole SS overhaul in mind and put your rails on the SS level so we don't have to change everything/ put a new rails a few blocks above your rails.

The south line is currently being worked on but it’s not completely finished. If your line connects to the unfinished part, please keep in mind that the glass-panes in the middle will become the new ice-road and the current ice-road(s) will be replaced with stone slabs which will support the rails.

Edited by Krikkeee

14 minutes ago, Krikkeee said:

I feel obliged to link this tread: 

If you age gonna build new rails I would like to ask to keep this whole SS overhaul in mind and put your rails on the SS level so we don't have to change everything/ put a new rails a few blocks above your rails.

The south line is currently being worked on but it’s not completely finished. If your line connects to the unfinished part, please keep in mind that the glass-panes in the middle will become the new ice-road and the current ice-road(s) will be replaced with stone slabs which will support the rails.

Yeah, the reason I don't follow that thread is because its as confusing as your post, its like using hand gestures to give directions to a blind person. The blind person being me in this case.
At any rate I am not doing anything to the main South Line, but I don't see how an express line would affect a slipstream that is in a separate corridor.  I don't even know where the Nether slipstream runs, I have never used it.

Thanks for the impromptu tour and kind words for New Mistral! I'll forgive you for refering to me as "she" half a dozen times again (admit it: you're doing it on purpose now, lol). B)

I've done a few minor edits to the rail crossing at my gate to smoothe out the floor. Expect pigmen to crowd the place though - my gate is now cross-linked with Andracos's, and as he has built a tower of about a dozen nether gates on top of each other at his place, lots of piggies with spawn on the nether side. Often so many that some will spawn in the wall and kill themselves.

And thanks for making me laugh - when you started removing the floor slabs to put in the redstone for the rails, I was waiting for you to fall into that lava. I died at least 4 times at that exact same spot back when I built the purple nether road, this was in the heyday of the lag spikes in the first month. ;)

Edited by Tirius

Tirius I really am sorry about killing your stableboy, I honestly thought it was just a regular hostile zombie, it did run up to me after all.
I'll have to try and make it up to you somehow, I do recommend a cage if you get a new one though.  BTW,  I definitely owe you a label at the very least.

Never mind, accidents happen. ;) It's not like I wasn't waiting for something like that to happen, and he did make breeding llamas a very frustrating undertaking. And speaking of undertakers...

mlS5zGo.png

I was a bit distracted touring Walkuria with ubber during your stream, so I'll rewatch it later. You're doing a good job promoting the region!

Edited by Tirius

Do other countries ever get this issue where because you have used up your broadband allowance you are supposed to only get 250kbs, however you actually only get 30kbs because Telstra hates its customers and then even worse, 50% of the time you seem to actually get about 1kbs or less which really makes it impossible to do anything at all.

You'd think the NBN would have helped with this, but no.
So I may not be on again til the 1st, which is really annoying because I a: want to play Minecraft right now, b: have been rewatching the early days of Gopher's Minecraft adventures, interesting to hear his early plans and compare them to what happened, hehe, and c: theres like loads of stuff on youtube I want to watch.