Gopher's Minions
OutandBack

FALLOUT 4 (Vault-Tec Workshop) #18 : Greedy Settlers Get Even More Food

it actually makes sense that your settlers would wine when they can ONLY get food from a provisioner who has to trek across the wasteland, and through a radioactive querry, and how often can they make that Journey? Every other day? Weekly? As for happiness they happiness went down because you increased the build limit, having a maxed build limit adds to happiness when its open the settler things its a baren empty lot

ALSO: From a lore perspective Vaults arent linked by supply lines their supposed to be sealed and self sufficient so from a lore Perspective vault Tec would have install some sort of food store in their plans, if your trying to make a "real" vault then it makes sense for the dwellers to complain about not having food

Edited by nekollx

I like the ideas. I set up my vault by putting floors everywhere, then adding boundary walls, then building up as high as I could. Then I put in the main atrium with another atrium above it so that some iron girders show through the ceiling. Looks right for a Vaultec vault. I built an observation/engineering room in the back of the water/power cavern. Looking at what you are doing I think I want to see if the floors match the entrance of the low angle cavern off the water cavern and put in a vault door or something. I started building apartments. One for each settler and assign them to the beds. Long way from completion. I am growing crops in the cavern floor.

14 minutes ago, Slushy_Bucket said:

you should get that mod that allows you to have 100 settlers, to fill out the vault 

I usually craft synths for all the jobs and assign the settlers to the fun stuff. End up with crowded settlements... Gopher probably would not like having so many synth servants running around.

5 hours ago, nekollx said:

it actually makes sense that your settlers would wine when they can ONLY get food from a provisioner who has to trek across the wasteland, and through a radioactive querry, and how often can they make that Journey? Every other day? Weekly? As for happiness they happiness went down because you increased the build limit, having a maxed build limit adds to happiness when its open the settler things its a baren empty lot

ALSO: From a lore perspective Vaults arent linked by supply lines their supposed to be sealed and self sufficient so from a lore Perspective vault Tec would have install some sort of food store in their plans, if your trying to make a "real" vault then it makes sense for the dwellers to complain about not having food

Acrually I have infinite build limit and settler happiness is 84 and going up.

On 4/24/2017 at 6:33 PM, Cryzeteur said:

Acrually I have infinite build limit and settler happiness is 84 and going up.

I didn't say you coun;t have max happiness only that by increasing the build limit your happiness will take a hit, but with more build space you can add more things to increase happiness but that inital increase is going to hit your happiness