OutandBack

YouTube
ENDERAL (Skyrim) #82 : Let's do this the hard way

15 posts in this topic

I know Gopher tends to take his time, and I enjoy that fact. However I really did not think this "player mod" would be anywhere near this large, I don't think Gopher thought it would be either haha

jeancly likes this

20 minutes ago, Caloss2 said:

I know Gopher tends to take his time, and I enjoy that fact. However I really did not think this "player mod" would be anywhere near this large, I don't think Gopher thought it would be either haha

indeed, i played it but i did not explore nearly even close as Gopher. it is insane

2 hours ago, Caloss2 said:

If only big game Developers could surprise like this.

The quest for the all mighty dollar will never allow that to happen, they have stock holders to please.

Caloss2 likes this

5 hours ago, jeancly said:

indeed, i played it but i did not explore nearly even close as Gopher. it is insane

Exactly. I just ran in. Found Patira and finished the quest. I always pick locks and never worry about keys unless the lock can't be picked.

Gopher: Wear the back pack and stop wasting time throwing stuff away. You can't resist picking everything up anyway. So just wear a backpack for a little bit or use mark, teleport, recall spells and dump everything in your chest... Please! (whine)  :D

jeancly likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, OutandBack said:

The quest for the all mighty dollar will never allow that to happen, they have stock holders to please.

Actually the devs spent very little time,, comparatively, on Enderal. If they had been able to sell it as a DLC they would have made an incredible profit.

Enderal is to Skyrim what Blood and Wine is to Witcher 3.

Not saying Dragonborn and Dawnguard aren't great. Not saying Enderal is better than Blood and Wine... it is not.

So, with foot in mouth... shutting up...

Edited by Cryzeteur

5 hours ago, Caloss2 said:

I think the fact that it is a player mod is the reason it seems so huge. I know when I started it I expected a mod about the size of other player mods and every corner I turned I was amazed. The fact that they basically rebuilt the engine from scratch is also amazing.

5 hours ago, Slushy_Bucket said:

Ming has his spaceship from which to terrorise the galaxy, half expecting Flash Gordon to appear next

Slushy_Bucket likes this

I actually kids focused on the main story because HOLY S**T IT IS SO GOOD !  Can't wait for gopher to reach the end. 

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, jeancly said:

I actually kids focused on the main story because HOLY S**T IT IS SO GOOD !  Can't wait for gopher to reach the end. 

The story is good, creepy but good... BUT I love to watch Gopher explore through all the bits I did. His approach is so different, but it is nice to see that I didn't miss anything important. I look at the rocks. He looks under every rock. The only thing different, really, is that he has found more magical symbols than I did.

Well, I followed the quests. As a result I completed more quests than he has. Enderal is pretty forgiving about broken quest stories. I think I only screwed up five quests: Butcher of Ark, Legendary Monsters, Enchanted Places, Wishing Wells, and Heros.

I also played three end games. I can't wait to see which ending Gopher will choose. ummm... five endings... or actually seven...

I tried a lot of things.

Edited by Cryzeteur

I for one am not looking forward to Gopher's ending. Because when it comes that will be the end of Enderal for his LP's.

Even with his 70+ hours spent he has not explored 40% of the map.

Because he spends so little time in the towns and does not talk to peeps in shops or on the streets there are a ton of sidequest he is not picking up.

The MQ can steam roll you (force you down that path and block many side quest) if you let it.

21 hours ago, OutandBack said:

They do, at least CDPR does hehe.

38 minutes ago, Caloss2 said:

They do, at least CDPR does hehe.

I agree. However, CDPR is the exception and not the norm

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, OutandBack said:

I for one am not looking forward to Gopher's ending. Because when it comes that will be the end of Enderal for his LP's.

Even with his 70+ hours spent he has not explored 40% of the map.

Because he spends so little time in the towns and does not talk to peeps in shops or on the streets there are a ton of sidequest he is not picking up.

The MQ can steam roll you (force you down that path and block many side quest) if you let it.

Too True. I got trapped in the end game before I was ready. Had to go back to an earlier load to do things I had not finished.

Of course, that is how I found out about the other endings.

Edited by Cryzeteur