OutandBack

YouTube
WITCHER 3: Blood and Wine #8 : The Warble of a Smitten Knight

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

When I did this I kept swinging at the dummies in the race on the wrong side... looked ridiculous. Otherwise the following dialogue and prize were about the same. However I chose my other title so the knight of Rivia picked a fight a bit differently and the battle was on foot, not horseback. The rest was about the same, except I went through the cave. And yes, Gopher you did see that little bird before.

Then my HD crashed and I am still getting everything back working.

Edited by Cryzeteur

One of my favorite sidequest stories.

Congrats Gopher on some excellent fighting and winning the tourney.

I did not wear Geralts heavy armor during the tourney and now after watching Gophers LP I wish I had. Excellent episode all around.

3 minutes ago, OutandBack said:

One of my favorite sidequest stories.

Congrats Gopher on some excellent fighting and winning the tourney.

I did not wear Geralts heavy armor during the tourney and now after watching Gophers LP I wish I had. Excellent episode all around.

Yes. An excellent side quest, but then this game has so many really excellent quests and side quests.

Posted (edited)

Great side quest, I thought it had glitched at one point though.

Spoiler

In the tent after Geralt hasn't told Guillaume, he appeared as if Geralt had told him only Vivian wouldn't let him help her.. I did tell Guillaume in my playthrough as Geralt said he wouldn't tell anyone unless "he thought it was necessary" So Guillaume accepted the curse but it was weakened.  Vivian and Guillaume you meet later on as a couple, only Guillaume has some "tickly feathers" to deal with in "certain areas" but Vivian quite likes them.

All that said (if you read the spoiler) Gopher did a much better job than I managed at the tournament in deathmarch.

Well done.

Edited by Caloss2

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Caloss2 said:

Hide contents

In the tent after Geralt hasn't told Guillaume, he appeared as if Geralt had told him only Vivian wouldn't let him help her.. I did tell Guillaume in my playthrough as Geralt said he wouldn't tell anyone unless "he thought it was necessary" So Guillaume accepted the curse but it was weakened.  Vivian and Guillaume you meet later on as a couple, only Guillaume has some "tickly feathers" to deal with in "certain areas" but Vivian quite likes them.

All that said (if you read the spoiler) Gopher did a much better job than I managed at the tournament in deathmarch.

Well done.

The glitch in the tent occurred in my game as well. It isn't terribly annoying.

I did in the knights very quickly, though it has been so long I hardly remembered it. I don't remember getting the sword. I must have been tired and sold it because I don't have it.

Gopher did notice Vivianne's dress appeared quite conviently. That is actually annoying because Witcher 3 has quite a lot of nudity and there was no reason to conjure a dress for her. I suppose you can say she came to the clearing so often changing form that she had a stash of clothing hidden there... It is still too convenient...

Edited by Cryzeteur

1 hour ago, Caloss2 said:

Hide contents

Well done.

Im sure he could get plucked in his area, makes for a happier ending, The way Gopher finished it made vivien look like a selfish cow, and Guillaume look like a obsessive stalker, thinking he deserves to have her.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Slushy_Bucket said:

Im sure he could get plucked in his area, makes for a happier ending, The way Gopher finished it made vivien look like a selfish cow, and Guillaume look like a obsessive stalker, thinking he deserves to have her.

Really?

I took it the way Gopher took it with Guillaume being a love struck fool. (Anyone love struck acts the fool...) Romance tends to be obsessive...

Vivianne struck me as frustrated that all her secrets of years were revealed and no one would leave her alone... and then reeling from the change...

Teenagers... Go figure...

Edited by Cryzeteur
Slushy_Bucket likes this

@Gopher Thought I'd suggest that you increase the grass distance in witcher 3 beyond Ultra knowing that you run at 1080p with a capable system. Just thought about it seeing your newest Witcher 3 LP episodes and seeing how jarring the short grass distance looks. This can be tweaked in config files or in-game with UGOM etc.