Gopher's Minions

Question

i was watching & have been installing mods i liked from the vault series. when in #11 you show the satellite pip-boy mods which i liked. done like you told me - used nmm , went to my fo4 custom.ini file added the 2 lines i'm supposed to when i come across my problem.  i only have 2 headings (display & archive) gopher has 4 more (controls / pip-boy etc) so how do i add the 3rd line in the pip=boy header if its not there in my custom.ini files. could someone please help me ? as i really like the look of the 2 satellite mods in #11 mod vault

thank you

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, sacredblacksmith said:

i was watching & have been installing mods i liked from the vault series. when in #11 you show the satellite pip-boy mods which i liked. done like you told me - used nmm , went to my fo4 custom.ini file added the 2 lines i'm supposed to when i come across my problem.  i only have 2 headings (display & archive) gopher has 4 more (controls / pip-boy etc) so how do i add the 3rd line in the pip=boy header if its not there in my custom.ini files. could someone please help me ? as i really like the look of the 2 satellite mods in #11 mod vault

thank you

Put it in yourself.

The header i mean 

Use the same formatting as the other headers tho.

thank you i thought maybe i've done something wrong already or missed doing something i should have already done. will do as i'm told & continue going through vault series picking mods i like.    thank you very much for your help.