Jump to content
Gopher's Minions
jeancly

Shady Glen & The World Tree Development

Recommended Posts

Hi everybody, doing this topic to merge the 2 prior topics:

NEW RULE : New rule! Due to heavy fps drop inside the tree caused by massive amounts of entities in a vertical space we are forced to reduce the number of entities you can put on the tree. You can now put  1 banner and 1 item frame in the banner hall and only 1 item frame per room( with the banner outside the door). No animals are permitted, if breeding animals keep them at 4 of each type. Sorry for the inconvenience. If possible limit everything, try to help XD

As being Shady Glen the area around the tree i consider them as one huge complex.

Now that the Master rooms have been filled by the "Great Helpers" we can open all the other rooms to those who still have no room at the tree !

The requisites are simple:

1) always disable quick tree with the code "/qt disable" when near the tree.

2) Be poilite, do not trash other's room ecc. This will result not in being  untrusted from the tree but a ban as it is full fledged griefing.

3)  Be known on the server. This is to avoid that the first troll that logins can trash the place. So i'm sorry but if you want to have a room play until people knows you and i can be sure you are not a troll. So this means that either me, @Draesham, @wikingwing or @MrMakoa needs to raccomend you. 

4) ALWAYS replant crops and rebreed animals if you harvest/cull them.

That's all.

Write the Level and number of the room below, the room needs to be empty of course or i will soimply ignore the request. If your request is accepted (  point 3 of rules) i will add your name to this list:

Floor 1: 1/16 (1 JLDoner)(2 Sicarius001)(3 PsychoTeddyNesa)(4 DarkInterloper)(5)(6 SigCorps)(6)(7)(8 Erza)(9)(10)(11)(12)(13 Ser_Sniper )(14 Mr.Makoa)(15 Vatrou)(16 BumperHumper)( Yellow Elevator)

Floor 2: 1/15 (1 Zantharan)(2Xeredek)(3 VagabondMidget)(4MinionCrafter)(5 AlexPope)(6)(7 Little_Luca)(8Vice_Dellos & RaibowFoxxx)(9 Ilja )(10)(11 DaanDogger)(12 Tirius82)(13)(14)(15EnderrGuarrdian)(Yellow Elevator)

Floor 12A: Brown Room(Serrano Pankake), Light Grey Room(DarkFire), White Room(pajoonk) (Red Elevator)

Floor 12B: Yellow Room(Larry995), Green Room(thatguyBoom) (Red Elevator)

Floor 14A: Lime Room (JrRedek)(Red Elevator)

Floor 14B: Orange Room(godaishu)(Red Elevator)

Floor 14C: Magenta Room(shawnBoucher), Light Blue Room(Daalio), Red Room(BUNYAN) (Red Elevator)

Floor 15: Purple Suite (wikingwing), Blue Suite (SilverThorn1111) (Red Elevator)

At the moment of writing this Topic there are still 26 free rooms.

Inside the rooms you will be able to modify the layout as you prefer with few rules:

1) do not change the wall layout

2) keep it reasonable, no lava sauna

3) for external works ask me, Draesham, WikingWing or MrMakoa.

It is also Suggested( not required but it would be nice ) to bring of your personal banners, one to put at the left of the door of your room( also update the sign above the room keeping the number of the room but adding your name) and one to put at Level 6 at the world tree residents Banner Hall. 

Now Talking about  Shady Glen

vW6ngrC.jpg

YIxpMaA.jpg

The Red Area is Shady Glen in it's whole. The other marked areas are one personal areas i gave:

Mr.Makoa ( Also helper at the World Tree)

free

Me

DrivenMantis381 & Runelee 

free

If a player is not playing at all the house will be given to another player( this doesn not mean 1 week don't worry).

The general rules of Shady glen is to keep the area similar to now, you can improve the House as much as you want but yoiu have to keep the style and avoid huge contructions( no 256 high tower pls ).

As soon as i confirm if Boreel and Steel are playing or not those houses will become avaiable to anybody who wants to come there and live. 

To reach Shady Glen you can either :

  • go via overworld reaching around 1000/-400
  • use the Underwater tunnel from the Crossroad
  • gfPdw8Z.jpg
  • use the East nether way
  • TYDvZ2j.jpg

We also got a community warehouse for the tree dwellers at level -8. Here is the post made by draesham 

NEWS: We got outself an arena ! The HeavenLeaf Arena on top of the Word Tree ! 

Edited by jeancly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I might be interested in a room - living as far away from the main hub of activity as I do has it benefits, but a l wouldn't mind a base of operations a bit closer to the main event. :) I'll drop by soon to have a look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tirius said:

I might be interested in a room - living as far away from the main hub of activity as I do has it benefits, but a l wouldn't mind a base of operations a bit closer to the main event. :) I'll drop by soon to have a look.

awesome ^^ come and visit ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woot! I have a room! What I don't have is permissions. I tried to put my banner up outside, and it's a no go. Then I tried to put it up inside the room- also a no go... oh wait... my in game name is TeamLaine - maybe that's why lol

Oh, and Shawn, I did see a reference to a spade on the first sign on the left inside the tree, so maaaaybe the statue is simply forthcoming. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AlexPope said:

Woot! I have a room! What I don't have is permissions. I tried to put my banner up outside, and it's a no go. Then I tried to put it up inside the room- also a no go... oh wait... my in game name is TeamLaine - maybe that's why lol

Oh, and Shawn, I did see a reference to a spade on the first sign on the left inside the tree, so maaaaybe the statue is simply forthcoming. :)

really ? Gave you permission

Edited by jeancly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dunno. I tried last night to no avail. Maybe hanging banners on the walls is a deeper permission than was given? I think it's technically a build level permission... anyway... yeah. Oh, I couldn't harvest sugar cane downstairs either. So yeah, no go last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AlexPope said:

I dunno. I tried last night to no avail. Maybe hanging banners on the walls is a deeper permission than was given? I think it's technically a build level permission... anyway... yeah. Oh, I couldn't harvest sugar cane downstairs either. So yeah, no go last night.

you misunderstood XD my message was " really ?" then edited and added the trusted part XD so now you are trusted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tirius said:

Hi Jeancly,

If room 12 on the 2nd floor is still free, I'd like to request to rent that one. It has a nice view of the wheat fields outside. :)

Ingame name is the same ? ( write ingame name guys )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops - I go by Tirius82 ingame. (Plain old Tirius was already taken...) I should probably have realized this after reading Alex / TeamLaine's post - sorry!

Edited by Tirius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Philosophercat sorry I call for help again.  Is it possible to pin this thread ? So that is it easy to find ? Ingame I always tell people to look for this forum if they want a room as this way they have to read the rules ecc. It would be easier if this topic was pinned. If it not possible to pin my single topic is it possible to make a  pinned subclassifiction of the minecraf section where all community projects that loiks for citizens can post ? Like port side ecc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, jeancly said:

@Philosophercat sorry I call for help again.  Is it possible to pin this thread ? So that is it easy to find ? Ingame I always tell people to look for this forum if they want a room as this way they have to read the rules ecc. It would be easier if this topic was pinned. If it not possible to pin my single topic is it possible to make a  pinned subclassifiction of the minecraf section where all community projects that loiks for citizens can post ? Like port side ecc

Consider it done (because it is) :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PsychoTeddyNesa said:

Hi gamertag is the same ^^ if room 3 on the first floor is available I would like that one ^^

added you and trusted you, read the rules

Edited by jeancly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...