Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
jeancly

The World Tree City is opening it's Doors !

1 hour ago, jrRedek said:

Hey Jeancly and Draesham, two small things you might want to inspect:

1. I made a narrow balcony (2 blocks out from the tree)
  2. I noticed I was right above the swimming pool, so I made a drop chute with a trapdoor. I made an elevator exit for the swimming pool too, so I could get back up to my room more easily.

I hope it's okay. It's all easily reversible if not, just let me know. Merry Christmas to you two and all the other tree dwellers!

will check !

Seems like it is ok ! EDITED RULES

Edited by jeancly

3 hours ago, vagabondmidget said:

Will there be more rooms opening on floor 3?  If not I'd like room 3 on floor 2. Is it possible to get the windows widened? :D

Pls use the link I posted above to ask requests and rooms ecc. This is the old post. The third level is being used as guild room level. Aside this we could see to axpand it maybe a little. Either way, poSt in the other link about the room you prefer and we will see how to improve it if possible.

PS: @Philosophercat can you pls lock this topic and this other ? 

they are old and I did a new one to include them both ( the one linked in the previous post of mine I told vagabondmidget to refer at. )

12 hours ago, jeancly said:

Pls use the link I posted above to ask requests and rooms ecc. This is the old post. The third level is being used as guild room level. Aside this we could see to axpand it maybe a little. Either way, poSt in the other link about the room you prefer and we will see how to improve it if possible.

PS: @Philosophercat can you pls lock this topic and this other ? 

they are old and I did a new one to include them both ( the one linked in the previous post of mine I told vagabondmidget to refer at. )

Done :)