Gopher's Minions

Hello, Fellow Minion.

The Crossroad, the capital of MinionLand, Founded by @Just Louise, however over 30 days ago he kinda quit, so alo of the plots he had under his control kinda stayed empty now. and that lead to the Planning office also stopping. Until @Darkfire gave me the rights to manage the plots, (reason why is because i was mainly the last member of the crossroad planning office). so i guess you can say i have taken over as the "Landlord" or what ever you will call it... what i called Louise... but i simply cant deal with all of it, plus there might be times i can simply not be on. however that is also why i want to rebuild the planning office... Remaster it!

(Also for the people who might wonder who where the members of the planning office... JustLouise, The_B0ar, Vice_Dellos and Vault_Gaming(me) ).

But to do that i need willing people to help, and if you would like to help there are some requirements i need to set.

1. You should be an "active" player, and creative with building.
  2. Trustworthy, i wont be able to trust people whom have soved even worse attitude than i have... at times <_<.
  3. Discord, i will either remake or reuse the Discord for the planning office.
  4. You should be a current owner of a build at the crossroad. (This can easily be overlooked).

Before the Memeber of the Office stoped playing. some stuff where planned for the Crossroad. That i shall try and get done.

Spoiler
  • The Krustacean, the portal hub for the Crossroad... yes we had the plans to make one...
  • Updated Yellowpages... a bigger room.
  • Crossroad senter visual update.
  • Minion Terrase... i dont know what this build is... Louise never said...
  • A Undercity kinda area... think of the Ratways from Riften in Skyrim. (semi-started)
  • Banner for the Crossroad... (some designs was made)
  • remoaval of old abandon builds, or reclaiming good looking ones or useful ones, or landmark it...
  • Exploding chikcens... with plugs up their butts... (yes, this was something we discused...)

Ideas that where still in debate:

• Fallout shelter under the Crossroad. (Belive this was made into the undercity idea).
  • Road, and area names. (only found refrense to this).
  • Crossroad Bank. (nothing concret was made other that a strong box system)

This Topic also has a second topic aimed for any admins or mods. or even Gopher (dont think he will see it though), about the plot that was orignaly claimed by Xelphos, under a stream. that was gona be where the throne room would be buildt... but that idea is now scrapt as @NTclaymore is not the maker of that in another location and after Xelphos left, he gave the all his claims to Gopher. And with that i would like to take over those plots if there is not real plans for em to give em to someone who would use em. so there is not just empty land. just sitting there collecting dust.

Well, this is all i had to say about these Topics anyhow, if there are questions or willingness to join the The Planning Crew. then please do comment.

With Kind Regards.

Vault_Gaming (Martin)

(p.s: Pardon if you find any spelling mistakes, i wrote this at 4:30 in the morning).

Edited by Vault Memories

I have played my fair share on the server, and haven't the drive I once did (coming up on 11 days played starting from day 1). I don't feel comfortable offering to join the committee because I can't promise I won't  get burned out. That being said I would like to help. I think the Crossroads are in a way, a landmark of what this server is and has achieved. Should any buildings need to be remade or altered I would very much enjoy assisting on such a pivotal project. Humility aside, I provide excellent critique and I am a veteren minecrafter, hyper aware of non dimensionality and color conflict in builds.

What are you hoping to achieve with your remade Crossroads Committee? I would like to know more about what would be required from Crossroads Committee members before I can volunteer.

I should mention that I am very much a hermit, and have had minimal interaction with the crossroads other than visiting the Banner Hall and the Minion Stew Inn. Mostly the reason for that though is all of crossroads is claimed land and I have had no reason to frequent the area.

Sadly I do not wish to join said commitee, however, if anything is needed and I'm online feel free to ask and I'll swing by :) I'm happy to help with whatever is needed. If it helps, I am willing to add the commitee to the Xroad Animal Farm trust to use the sheeps :) Wool!

Excited by this, as it's been a subject of discussion recently. Looking forward to assisting where I can, as I am neither a veteran builder nor can guarantee my activity, but have a great interest in seeing Crossroads become active again.

Cheers, Martin, and thanks for stepping up- much appreciated!

AP

I think that I meet about 2 of your requirements.  I'm a noob at Minecraft but am generally a good dogsbody.  I seem to be particularly good at collecting cobblestone and can follow directions reasonably well.  I'm generally on Mon, Tues 'n Wed mornings PST; afternoons are more problematic.  Let me know if you think I can be of any help.

12 hours ago, Parsskatoon said:

I may not be the most experienced player or have the most time on my hands (I'm at a rather intensive and unpredictable university - some weeks I can get on every day, some weeks I can get on one day) but I'd love to help out in any way I can!

You also gave me a PM. i responded there.

10 hours ago, Sicarius001 said:

Sadly I do not wish to join said commitee, however, if anything is needed and I'm online feel free to ask and I'll swing by :) I'm happy to help with whatever is needed. If it helps, I am willing to add the commitee to the Xroad Animal Farm trust to use the sheeps :) Wool!

That would be nice Sicarius.

9 hours ago, AlexPope said:

Excited by this, as it's been a subject of discussion recently. Looking forward to assisting where I can, as I am neither a veteran builder nor can guarantee my activity, but have a great interest in seeing Crossroads become active again.

Cheers, Martin, and thanks for stepping up- much appreciated!

AP

Well thanks for the vote of confidence alexPope. i'll put you, Badges and Parsskatoon up as trial members, simply because i dont know much about you guys. cant place your names so... hope that is fine. would like to know the discord names though.

2 hours ago, Badges said:

I think that I meet about 2 of your requirements.  I'm a noob at Minecraft but am generally a good dogsbody.  I seem to be particularly good at collecting cobblestone and can follow directions reasonably well.  I'm generally on Mon, Tues 'n Wed mornings PST; afternoons are more problematic.  Let me know if you think I can be of any help.

7 hours ago, jeancly said:

And with this the /cross is even more necessary xD nice project, let's improve the place^^ you that said, sorry i'm too busy with the tree o.o 

Well good luck with the tree.

11 hours ago, BUNYANSaxe1943 said:

I have played my fair share on the server, and haven't the drive I once did (coming up on 11 days played starting from day 1). I don't feel comfortable offering to join the committee because I can't promise I won't  get burned out. That being said I would like to help. I think the Crossroads are in a way, a landmark of what this server is and has achieved. Should any buildings need to be remade or altered I would very much enjoy assisting on such a pivotal project. Humility aside, I provide excellent critique and I am a veteren minecrafter, hyper aware of non dimensionality and color conflict in builds.

What are you hoping to achieve with your remade Crossroads Committee? I would like to know more about what would be required from Crossroads Committee members before I can volunteer.

I should mention that I am very much a hermit, and have had minimal interaction with the crossroads other than visiting the Banner Hall and the Minion Stew Inn. Mostly the reason for that though is all of crossroads is claimed land and I have had no reason to frequent the area.

If i recall your Discord name is the same. and as long as you visit my Banner Hall. that is always a plus. (Jk) anyhow i know you enough to trust you to join. if you would like BUNYAN.

1 hour ago, Arrogant said:

It would be pretty nice to be able to go into some of the caves under the crossroads area and at least light them up. You can almost always hear zombies around the inn and banner hall, but they're all underground.

I know of most of the caves... i can acsess most of em from the hall, but i could not do much about it before did not have the rights in claims. but now i can

2 hours ago, Vault Memories said:

Well thanks for the vote of confidence alexPope. i'll put you, Badges and Parsskatoon up as trial members, simply because i dont know much about you guys. cant place your names so... hope that is fine. would like to know the discord names though.

It's fine with me.  I'm on discord as Badges ...

Edited by Badges
Idiocy - I don't know my own name sometimes

Good to see this effort! I still consider myself too new a builder to trust myself contributing, but I will be more than happy to supply construction materials as needed.

I also have a thing for maps - if you guys feel it might be useful to map out some of the claims/buildings for spatial planning, I can offer my services there. (I did something similar on a larger scale for my own neck of the woods, in this thread.)

5 hours ago, Tirius said:

Good to see this effort! I still consider myself too new a builder to trust myself contributing, but I will be more than happy to supply construction materials as needed.

I also have a thing for maps - if you guys feel it might be useful to map out some of the claims/buildings for spatial planning, I can offer my services there. (I did something similar on a larger scale for my own neck of the woods, in this thread.)

This shall be noted. Dont know how much materials would be needed... the old planning office already had alot before i started the new one...

I would love to help. My house near crossroads is the one that looks like a big red cross on the crossroads map. On Discord you'll find me as, well,  SteelGear.

I still have to finish my own build, but I'll probably find enough time to help.

I look forward to making crossroads a nice and lively place again! ^^

Edited by SteelGear
Typos :P

@Vault Memories o/

Back from working over-time for the holidays. I kept my claims alive. @Pajoonk has management permission on them. @Sicarius001 did the same sort of claiming around ours.

Generally speaking, affected area is:

qJVhF6h.jpg

Maybe add that Pajoonk and I may still have build permissions on a few thousand blocks next to Nonsense_'s dock, after claiming then gifting it to him via support ticket.

PS:
h70GxaB.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )