Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Goatcha

Goatcha Builds a House part 2 - Continue to expect fail.

Now in a playlist!

Also I forgot how to pause and hit stop by mistake so its in two parts. But then failure is in the title after all and I am a complete newb when it comes to recording.
At least it wasn't 10 minutes of black screen again. Just 3 or 4.

Edited by Goatcha

Something to watch tonight! I just hope my half-finished roof doesn't appear on the horizon too often. :P

"It bothers me to bury sand."  - guess what is behind door nr 1 (and 2-4) on my western harbor...

Edited by Tirius

1 hour ago, Tirius said:

Something to watch tonight! I just hope my half-finished roof doesn't appear on the horizon too often. :P

"It bothers me to bury sand."  - guess what is behind door nr 1 (and 2-4) on my western harbor...

The missing beach between your place and Seawatch?

1 hour ago, Goatcha said:

The missing beach between your place and Seawatch?

If only - I think that beach and most of the - now inundated - former islands on the coast went into someone's glass dome. The facade on my west harbor is largely fake - the original sand hill is still behind it, so quite similar to the cave behind your sign. I might dig it out later and create a proper interior. And I do plan on doing some land reclamation on the islands as well, there will be a proper Dutch polder with tulips and a windmill there eventually. ;)

P.S.

The rigging on my ship isn't made from netherbrick fences (lol) - there's an issue with the older version of chroma where it makes oak fences have a purple edge; 1.10 just came out, I suggest you update. :)

Edited by Tirius