Gopher's Minions

Introducing ENB 0.310 for Skyrim Special Edition - Installation Guide & Feature Overview

Greetings MINIONS! 

For your consideration: Introducing ENB series for Skyim Special Edition!  A detailed overview and noob-friendly installation guide for the ENB 0.310 (ENB 310) graphics mod , including some tips for basic setup and configuration.   We also cover the process for updating ENB in the future, and many other little tips and tricks.  Learn about the features of ENB for Skyrim Special Edition from the ground floor with the first entry in this new video series.

Edited by tapioks
16 hours ago, Slushy_Bucket said:

God damn @tapioks you are are scholar and a saint.

I liked your older stuff and will give this a blast

Thank you kindly!  I'm just a dude :P

Hmm, can anyone help me with how to mark this post's title with the 'YouTube' flag, like the following post has, for example?

Any insight is appreciated!

13 minutes ago, tapioks said:

Thank you kindly!  I'm just a dude :P

Hmm, can anyone help me with how to mark this post's title with the 'YouTube' flag, like the following post has, for example?

Any insight is appreciated!

It is a prefix choice in Gophers Video Stream Notifications. I don't believe I have seen the option in other parts of the forum.

30659168710_2065e2d1ae_h.jpg