Gopher's Minions
TiDinzeo

MC Stream Suggestion

I've said I'll be posting this topic a few times in game and out so here it finally is.

Send me your builds!

What I mean by that is, if you have a finished build that you want to show off, post the co-ordinates (and if you have a preference, what texture pack you designed it for) down below along with your in game name if different from here (Or whatever name you prefer to be known as).  All I can say for certain is I'll come by and take some video which I'll post on youtube, but Gopher did say he wanted something like this so he could visit people's builds on stream as well.

*Quick edit*  I will likely be recording in spectator mode so the HUD doesn't get in the way and people don't try and crowd in just to get in a video.  I'll also be considering doing guided tours with the builders but we'll see how that works out.

To be built: 

Ministry of science 

East of the crossroads, you can't miss it

The ministry features some redstone circuitry and some displays about science,, these will be improved upon in the future. The ministry has an impressive rainbow stained glass front that in the right light and with a shaders looks beautiful, since most of the ministry is built in glass a texture pack that has clear glass is preferred. But it's up to you ti_dinzeo please use the TP that lookeds the best after your own taste. good luck and have fun 

Estimated time of completion:

a few days 

Edited by Dalitasdrain

Shovelot as it is now officially recognized by my banner is still in progress but the main house is done and ready for viewing. 1450/ / -1239 There is even a road connecting it to the crossroads though the portion I built is a mere foot path compared to the roads I linked up to. I shall have to remember to leave the doors open so you can stroll through :)

3 hours ago, jeancly said:

Once mine is a bit more completed i will post mine too !

I went through your grounds on the way home one day. There was a mooshroom in a boat sitting there oddly no water tho :) Didnt see those cows you were asking for though.

4 minutes ago, ShawnBoucher said:

Shovelot as it is now officially recognized by my banner is still in progress but the main house is done and ready for viewing. 1450/ / -1239 There is even a road connecting it to the crossroads though the portion I built is a mere foot path compared to the roads I linked up to. I shall have to remember to leave the doors open so you can stroll through :)

I went through your grounds on the way home one day. There was a mooshroom in a boat sitting there oddly no water tho :) Didnt see those cows you were asking for though.

a mooshroom ? not mine xD my property is completly surrounded by walls XD unless you are a moderator you can not enter XD

Just now, jeancly said:

my property is completly surrounded by walls XD unless you are a moderator you can not enter

it wasnt when I went through I went right up to your door and around the back I'm sure when I used the stick it said it belonged to you. Hmmm now I need to go to these coordinates and check.

Just now, ShawnBoucher said:

it wasnt when I went through I went right up to your door and around the back I'm sure when I used the stick it said it belonged to you. Hmmm now I need to go to these coordinates and check.

well if it was some time ago not all was claimed and there was no wall XD feel free to check, will leave the gate open XD

Mine is a ways away from spawn. The coords are 1313, 63, -11116. There is a decent sized spruce cabin, and nearby on the coast there is the Brennenburg Quarry that I'm working on. I also use Dokucraft Dark almost exclusively as my texture pack.

2 hours ago, Petrucio said:

wool to decorate.

Funny you should mention it. I just encountered the Sacrifice to the Dark Lord feature. Green, Lime and Cyan three of my favorite sheep no more lol. Unfortunately not enough to do much with maybe 30 or 40 pieces in multiple colors. 

6 hours ago, IronDusk33 said:

The coords are 1313, 63, -11116.

You added an extra 1 there you are actually at 1313,63, -1116. I know because your my neighbor :) 

Edited by ShawnBoucher

Check out Quarico's Fire temple where you can receive the Goddess of fire's blessing at: X 119, Y 65, Z -696

Check out my humble log cabin at: X 176, Y 64, Z -703.

Shimmering Star Water tower is not complete yet. i need someones help that can actually use Optifine with all the settings/resource packs that Gopher uses and send me screen shots. so i can decide which light source to use for the best twinkling effect flickering through the clear flowing water of Optifine. Future Coordinates are about: X 123 ,Y 64, Z - 734

There are some amazing builds going on all over I wish I could fly Ive barely seen anything here are some coordinates you should visit if you get the chance. -352/86/-2950 belonging to Retep2041 also 373/85/-1733 just look around you several nice builds and finally 200/63/-2081 also several things to see. Ok so last night I got on and spent two hours and built nothing obtained no resources. Just running around looking at all the incredible things. I am such a noob with building my finest builds and largest structures do not even come close to the things I have seen.

Edited by ShawnBoucher

I recently finished(kind of) my humble abode project at X:1794; Y:67; Z:-366.

Feel free to poke around and check it out, it would be awesome if inside this topic we could maybe make a list of the "Must See Builds" or something like that, with coordinates to the best builds on the server, people really have built some wonderful stuff :)

My house still needs a lot of work and the pic is a bit outdated, but before i try to join right now...

y3mvRSgR7Jp0IVLuRttbkzcFHBeOqWVRcZWpruHj

and no i did NOT do any landscaping found that as is even the lava...

<little update>

y3mgAeGcTmmTfalbvrR92eC-xHWIHvuXj-G3UzYO

<next update>

a lot has changed, added a tower and a water/lava -fall (day/night) , joined house tevanni and named my home Tel Amun, and build a minecart elevator u can call from downstairs (the cart buggs out driving alone up so no calling from upstairs sadly ;(  )

y3mnYzwbenVAWTFvNTr7SE9NwJBfwkrQ-9vSOHqG

Edited by D4nte85

House of Val

Path entrance: 400 / 110 / -852

Front door: 432 / 97 / -842

EDIT: Using the Soartex_Fanver resource pack (Smooth and Clean 3.0.2) & Chocoapic Shaders Ultra (Will have to tweak some to turn down the bloom effect on lights)

Watch your step on the path during snowy weather.

Edited by Valtyr

"The Cake Is A Lie", a new Tavern at the Crossroads. There's a pool table, a balcony, a tower, and a pier. Most importantly, THERE IS FREE CAKE! (Everyday at 00:00)

The building itself is not as cool-looking as my main house due to space constraints, but it would be super funny to watch Gopher react to it. :)

Coords 430/-580