Gopher's Minions
Philosophercat

News Little Retirement Gift for Xelphos

This is a retirement card of sorts for Xelphos, retired admin of many hats. I've already said much to the man myself, but it is fitting to say that he has always been enthusiastic and creative in all that he has done behind the scenes and put his whole heart into everything he did. Xelphos, I wish you a relaxing retirement. Take care of yourself, as always. o7

Now it is your turn to add to the celebration of all that he has done for the community over the years. But, first, well wishes from his colleagues and the Dark Lord himself:

Gopher:
    Thanks for all your hard work Xelphos, and thanks for just hanging out and being fun. Hope things go a little more relaxed from now on and you can still stick around and keep in touch :)

Gant: 
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
He knows what it means. Hope you get better soon Xel. See you around, maybe.

Morrandir
First of all I would like to thank you as a minion for everything you have done for the community.  I would also like to thank you personally for seeing me as worthy of becoming a staff member for this community.  Many of us minions may not have been aware of all the hard work and dedication that goes on in the background that allows us to share in this community experience but having been able to witness how much time and work that people like yourself have put in for all of this to work I can only say that it is much appreciated all that you have done for us.

Naf
We both know im not getting rid of you that easy <3

Xelphos, I know how much time and dedication went into your time as a staff member, and I deeply respect that. I also know from the few conversations we've had that things haven't always been easy on you personally, but despite this you did an amazing job at keeping things running. 

Now, enough with the somewhat corny (yet truthful) sounding formal thank you. Just go enjoy your retirement already mate, and as @Shiroi_gaijin said, go chase those darn kids of yer virtual lawn! gopherVaultStiv

Well, I am surprised you finally retired. You deserve a nice relaxing break from the chaos. I know you will stick around being nosey as always, but you don't need the hassle of being responsible for everything. Enjoy. Relax. Have fun. Best wishes... :)