Gopher's Minions

I was noticing the last couple of days how the retired staff member Xelphos is using the TeamSpeak server to rally people up against other staff members and Gopher himself. I just go there to play games and have fun, not to be confronted with his personal drama. I confronted him with that in a private conversation, asking him to take his drama out of the gaming channels.

Because he didn't like what I had to say he permanently banned me from TeamSpeak. All I wanted to have a drama free time playing games with people, now being punished for standing up for that. So I have to ask the question who does this TeamSpeak server actually represent at the moment? It doesn't seem to be Gopher or his interests, it seems to be run by people who are not interested in Gophers community at all anymore, creating drama and banning people who don't like it.

Edited by Alex Utopia

This is being investigated. It seems Alex might share a carrier-grade NAT IP or dynamic IP range with a known ban.

Meanwhile I have been assured there was no intentional ban and have myself confirmed there is no entry on the ban list that explicitly names him.

Edited by Damon Gant

I can log in again, it's fine now. Nobody seemed to know why it happend or who did it, it just works again after I complained, how very convenient. What I said before still applies though, I feel the TS server doesn't represent Gophers community anymore and I won't return to it.

Edited by Alex Utopia