Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Yor

Flirty Players

So, my female character gets more often than not told how good she looks. But today I met a guy, who was the cherry on the cake. I couldn't resist and had to share it.

Sadly I don't have the beginning of the conversation, since I thought, he only wanted to know the name of the armor. But there was more to it. Let's just say he noticed my "Dark Seducer Costume" and thought he asked me about it.

( If you find typing errors, you may keep them :D )

AA17A570E78E588AA2F3F2FD2671E26830FEFA0E

I want to apologise to [uSER=59]@ecceau[/uSER] since we were playing ESO and I was kind of distracted and very terrible in the fights. I hope it won't happen again.

[uSER=57]@TiDinzeo[/uSER] someone else's fantasy not mine. Partly why I rarely play with other people.

Not my fantasy either. But what I meant was in fantasy games, women's armour usually protects very little. That picture is actually closer to functional armour than a lot I've seen over the years.

But that convo was pretty odd... ^^
Sadly I didn't got him, where I wanted him to be. When I noticed what he was trying to do, I wanted him him to fligh high, so I could hammer him back to the ground of reality. Sadly he dodged my attemts with his lulling words.

But what I meant was in fantasy games, women's armour usually protects very little. That picture is actually closer to functional armour than a lot I've seen over the years.
True, but mostly you have the option to choose between some "nothing special" and "over the top" armors. There is no between. You have to decide what fits your character and what is just too much.

For this char I want a more demonic look, because it fits her background and personality. When I got this costume a few weeks ago, I thought I test it out and see if I can live with it. This is the only outfit so far, that matches the demonic idea at least slightly. I haven't decided yet, but the choise between "nothing special" and "over the top" is hard for this (female) char.