Gopher's Minions
Shiroi_gaijin

A Dark Lord's Demense

So I'm getting ready to start a new playthrough in Skyrim, and I'm aiming for a Kingpin-esque Dark Lord (Necromancer Arch-Mage, Assassin, Thief, Vampire).  My thought is to take charge of the darkest aspects of Skyrim, and I need a good suggestion for a player home mod that would be appropriate.  I've never actually done a fully evil playthrough (even my vampire playthrough, he was unwilling, and became a vampire hunter type vampre), so I'm completely in the dark (hah. hah. hah.) about the types of sinister dwellings are out there.

Thoughts?

Dark Tower might be good, I'm thinking something mighty and imposing.  I'm pretty sure this Dark Lord will be a collector of Daedric artifacts, but not the feel-good daedric princes.  Who needs the sunshine and rainbows, yeah?

(also may start up a "diary" for him under community creations)

I'd recommend the dark tower, for the sexy pics alone :P

Seriously though, it has an evil overlord feel. The last version I played was a little iffy, but pretty awesome. Plus it had the necronomicon I think in the study lol

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17863/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D17863%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1 

Might have been that ^ I played an early version though.

Or just grab one of those dark castle mods :P 

Edited by KittyLordMeow-Meows

That does look good.  Elianora's homes always look too sterile for me, due to her love of static clutter.  Her craftsmanship is second to none in the player home category, but I lean more towards chaotic clutter.  Fortunately, my pending dark lord is just starting his journey, and is currently just annoyed, not yet bitter and vindictive.  I have time.