Gopher's Minions
Sign in to follow this  
Rodzyn

Jarly Streams

Hey People!

I got myself better internet connection recently and idea of streaming popped into my head.

I don't know whether I'll be able to keep a schedule or it will be just streaming at random times, my work schedule doesn't make it easier because I work on alternating shifts one week 6am-2pm and other 2pm-10pm UK time.

Games I've got in mind for now are Borderlands 2, Metal Slug 3, Worms Revolution, Mount and Blade, Battlefield 3, Chivalry so mostly games that can be closed in single stream session. If the idea of streaming would kick off for me I might take longer SP game for proper playthrough on schedule, probably Dragon Age: Origins or Telltales: The Walking Dead since I want to play both of them anyway.

It is possible that first stream would be tomorrow (21. 11. 14) around 11pm GMT (midnight CET) but it's nothing certain.

http://www.twitch.tv/rodzynus

So you'll be streaming during Gopher's X-com stream then? I'll swing by if I can, depending on exactly what you choose to play.

I'll try to avoid going live during Gopher's stream if I can, probably streaming right after. As I said, I'm not sure whether I'll stream today at all because there are few factors involved so just stay tuned. ;)

Today at 8:30pm GTM/9:30pm CET the grand finale of first first season The Walking Dead. I know it collides with Gopher's Skyrim Mod Testing but I know few people who will show up for my stream. If you can't decide which stream to attend just pick Gopher's I guess, you can always watch mine from recording later....

LET'S SAVE CLEMENTINE!

I've made a schedule for season 2 of The Walking Dead for this week. I'm going to finish it within few days.

Tuesday 9.12.14 6pm GMT/7pm CET - 400 days special episode

Wednesday 10.12.14 6pm GMT/7pm CET - Episodes 1 and 2

Thursday 11.12.14 6pm GMT/7pm CET - Episodes 3 and 4

Friday 12.12.14 6pm GMT/7pm CET - Season finale

Already spoke with OJ about his streams and I'm prestreaming him today with 400 days and he can't stream on Thursday this week so he gave me green light to fill in his spot.

Times might change slightly especially Friday stream might be at 5pm GMT to avoid overlaping with Gopher's XCOM but I'll try to be there on time and notify about changes.

Get ready for more tears and fails....

I'm thinking of starting new XCOM playthrough soon and stream it. Not sure if it actually will happen since my situation with job is very unstable but I might just end up doing random streams when I feel like doing so.

I'm not entirely sure what kind of playthrough I want to do but it's probably be either Vanilla Ironman Impossible or Long War with Not-So-Long-War selected. Anyway, I wanted to get some feedback as well what other would prefer to watch so I'm putting up a strawpoll. I might overrule the poll itself if I feel like it but probably will end up listening to people and pick whatever wins.

Poll: http://strawpoll.me/3790711