Gopher's Minions

Hi, i'm here

jeancly

Hi everybody, decided to register on the forum so that i can comment in it xD 

I have followed Gopher on YT since the Stiv times and i really enjoy him ( figures since i'm on his forum), follow him also on twitch for the streams and on Twitter, not sure if he has other platforms so nothing else XD)

If someone is interested i play mainly at The Witcher 3, From the Depths and Darksiders 2.

Games i played in the last years are XCOM enemy within/long war, XCOM 2, Darksiders, Skyrim, Hitman absolution, Shadow of mordor, Kigndom of Amalur MGS1/2/3/4/portable ops, monster hunter 1/2/freedom/freedom2/unity, Devil may Cry 1/2/3/4, Ratchet and Clank 1/2/3/4/reboot, Jack and dexter 1/2/3, Bayonetta, Assassin's Creed 1/2/2brotherhood/2revelations/3.

Soo, see ya in the forum i guess.

Edited by jeancly

42 minutes ago, ShawnBoucher said:

Welcome. I am surprised to see you just joined. I guess I just assumed you were already here. :)

haha yeah, followed the forum for a while but never made a profile xD ( do you have another name on the streams or on Youtube ? I feel embarassed but i don't think i've ever seen you :/ sorry XD

12 hours ago, jeancly said:

I feel embarassed but i don't think i've ever seen you :/ sorry

I do not but don't feel bad for not knowing me. I am pretty new to the flock of Gopher followers.  I know of you from the Twitch chat. Judging by the the list of well known minions that greet you by name its quite clear you are no"jeancly" come  lately ;) 

1 hour ago, ShawnBoucher said:

I do not but don't feel bad for not knowing me. I am pretty new to the flock of Gopher followers.  I know of you from the Twitch chat. Judging by the the list of well known minions that greet you by name its quite clear you are no"jeancly" come  lately ;) 

ahaha going forward to see you on the streams then XD

As per usual:

welcome and enjoy your eternal stay as a minion of the dread father.

And also 

Have a cookie!

No no, Really, do come in. It's lovely in the forums right now. Perfect time for a visit.!

Synthesis of Dehydrated butyric polysackarid vanillin-benzaldehyde complex

• 300ml of a mixure of 80%polysaccharides mainly amylum and and about 5% each of fructose, glucose, maltose and sucrose
  • 100g of a mixure with 33% oleic acid-, 21%myristic acid-, 16% palmitic acid-, 16% stearic acid-, 7% lauric acid-, 4% butyric acid- and 3%caprioic acid-glycerides
  • 150g of Sucrose (C12H22O11)
  • 2ml of Benzaldehyde C6H5CHO
  • 5mg vanillin C8H8O3

Execution:

Mix in a 1000ml Beaker with an impeller until homogeneous, divide into spheres of radius 2cm.
Dehydrate in a kiln at about 473.15K for about 10minutes or untill golden brown.
Serve with milk of cow or DHMO.

im Dalitas, chem student in sweden, i like sithis==Gopher, schnitzel and Explosions, in my early days i played the c&c games, specifically Red alert I & II. Later i spend most of my days exploring tamriel during the oblivion crisis... those were the days... 

Someone brought explosive rutabagas and didn't tell me anything about it?! Aww mann.
How else are we supposed to play dodge-ball with the newbs and lurkers?! D:

Seriously though (yeah, I don't believe me either) "Welcome to the forums and enjoy your slow and inevitable seep into the madness of the pi..." Wait! no! It's FUN here... and cheerful, with tons of rainbows and sparkles and... yeah, I still don't believe me.
;)

Actually seriously: Enjoy your stay. There are many entertaining threads 'round about. The Insanity thread is usually a good one for those who like to bask in the madness. Though it's particularly depressing at the moment, it always gets back to a healthy dose of 'huh/wha' if given enough time. If you know any recipes (or want to learn a few) there's a pretty good Recipe Box somewhere around here too. But sadly there aren't a whole heap of recipes for rutabagas, or explosives. I'm sure I'll see you around.

...   ...   ...

20 hours ago, Dalitasdrain said:

Execution:

Mix in a 1000ml Beaker with an impeller until homogeneous, divide into spheres of radius 2cm.
Dehydrate in a kiln at about 473.15K for about 10minutes or untill golden brown.
Serve with milk of cow or DHMO.

Wait, wouldn't a 3cm spherical radius be more effective for ingestion purposes. I feel like these would yield mastication-sized results, instead of metacarpus-extremity-sized results.

Edited by 1wolffan
formatting

4 hours ago, 1wolffan said:

Someone brought explosive rutabagas and didn't tell me anything about it?! Aww mann.
How else are we supposed to play dodge-ball with the newbs and lurkers?! D:

Seriously though (yeah, I don't believe me either) "Welcome to the forums and enjoy your slow and inevitable seep into the madness of the pi..." Wait! no! It's FUN here... and cheerful, with tons of rainbows and sparkles and... yeah, I still don't believe me.
;)

Actually seriously: Enjoy your stay. There are many entertaining threads 'round about. The Insanity thread is usually a good one for those who like to bask in the madness. Though it's particularly depressing at the moment, it always gets back to a healthy dose of 'huh/wha' if given enough time. If you know any recipes (or want to learn a few) there's a pretty good Recipe Box somewhere around here too. But sadly there aren't a whole heap of recipes for rutabagas, or explosives. I'm sure I'll see you around.

...   ...   ...

Wait, wouldn't a 3cm spherical radius be more effective for ingestion purposes. I feel like these would yield mastication-sized results, instead of metacarpus-extremity-sized results.

The spheres flatten out a bit would estimate about r=3cm with a edge height of 0.5cm and a Top height of 1.5cm 

I might, test it out if I've got time bit i'm going away for a week for some flyfishing... the rutabagas will have to wait too I'm afraid... hmm I did make som explosives yesterday, I was planning on destroying the rest of it but I might save it and explode a rutabaga later this week....

SCIENCE!

On 6/13/2016 at 5:48 AM, Dalitasdrain said:

The spheres flatten out a bit would estimate about r=3cm with a edge height of 0.5cm and a Top height of 1.5cm 

I might, test it out if I've got time bit i'm going away for a week for some flyfishing... the rutabagas will have to wait too I'm afraid... hmm I did make som explosives yesterday, I was planning on destroying the rest of it but I might save it and explode a rutabaga later this week....

SCIENCE!

I am such an ignoramus... I misread your instructions quite erroneously. I internalized the 'r' as a 'd' in my mental-calculations. A 2cm radius, would in fact, be a 4 cm diameter; which I would hypothesize, would indeed be a full sized cookie. My most humblest of apologies. You recipe is already quite effective for ingestion. No further testing is required.

Edited by 1wolffan
grammar