Gopher's Minions
TiDinzeo

Ti Dinzeo streams?

After an amazing one whole viewer on the stream today I'm going to ask again, what would people like to see on my stream and how can I improve it? What would make want to come, watch and chat with me and each other?

I'm trying to make a cohesive look for my twitch channel and my youtube channel but I don't know what my 'brand' is. Anyone got any ideas? Basically, what do people think of when they think of me?

I'm interested in anything right now as I'm staring at a blank GIMP window trying to decide what needs to be there.

Also, if anyone knows how to build a personal brand I'm interested in any advice you may have.

As for the first part, I ask myself that, a lot.

But, my FNV character was the showcase item (at the time), so, I went with it, and who better than to have a confused, clueless, cannibal-maid "wanna-be" as the main selling point?

Not like anyone else really did it before...I think.

Maybe a sort of "mash-up" of various characters you've played, as a banner/wallpaper, maybe with a UK flag in the background somewhere.

I think I'd have to look up how "branding" works, I'm not sure if copyright would be involved, or to what extent...if it is.

A nice font and a good gaming motto can go far.

As far as a general "feeling" about your twitch, it's pretty laid-back, and people there aren't usually being little trolls...usually it's good company to hang with, and you do some funny stuff sometimes, so I find it entertaining.

And like I said, for the rest of you guys and gals that go there, you're all pretty damn cool too...

So yeah, that's a tough one Ti, but, I'm pretty sure you'll come up with something nice.  :)