Gopher's Minions
TiDinzeo

Ti Dinzeo streams?

@TiDinzeoIn case you don't know.

I went to your Twitch channel to watch your new ship purchace from yesterdays stream since I was late tuning in and got a message the sound track was blocked so i could only watch the video but with no sound.

Kind of a bummer. Anyway though I would let you know.

@OutandBack Yeah, because I have song requests on, and therefore music playing during my Elite streams, it mutes the audio on the VOD's.  I go through every so often and remove all of the muted videos as there's pretty much no point keeping them up there.

Thanks for letting me know though as it's something that someone could quite easily miss if they don't check VODs.

5 minutes ago, TiDinzeo said:

@OutandBack Yeah, because I have song requests on, and therefore music playing during my Elite streams, it mutes the audio on the VOD's.  I go through every so often and remove all of the muted videos as there's pretty much no point keeping them up there.

Thanks for letting me know though as it's something that someone could quite easily miss if they don't check VODs.

OK cool after hearing about the Chay stuff with google+ and his YT channel I was a little worried when I saw the muted sound on twitch. I know they are not the same company.

Edited by OutandBack

Live again to see who else I can kill in my second X-com 2 playthrough at 19:30 GMT.

Will I actually beat the alien's this time?  I honestly don't know, but I'm going to keep trying.  Including multiple characters named after viewers, but more are always welcome.  (Seriously, some people have two or three characters each at the moment.) Even if you don't want to be a (soon to be dead) soldier, come along, watch and chat at www.twitch.tv/tidinzeo

Getting close to another episode in the continuing saga of X-Com against the Alien overlords in X-Com 2.  Only 1 soldier lost so far, come along to see how long until we lose another.  Volunteer for service if you dare and get a character customised to your preferences, in the class of your choice and levelled up how you want.  Or just come, hang out and chat as I play and chat back.

Starting at 19:30 GMT at www.twitch.tv/tidinzeo

For my character: Reily was born to an Xcom soldier during the first invasion. After her mother died during childbirth, her father had to take care of her by himself as best he could. When the second invasion hit, he took all that he could and left for the wildernes of the midwesten north America. There, he tought his child all that he knew of combat and the aliens, teaching her to hate them with all she could. When her father died, she left for the cities to join up with whatever resistanse group she could find.

Edited by unnamedguy21

Just about to start up some more X-com 2.  Sorry for the late start, but it was the one day a month I leave the house for something fun and possibly the last time I can afford to do it for a while.  Come to www.twitch.tv/tidinzeo if you wan to join in.