Gopher's Minions
TiDinzeo

Ti Dinzeo streams?

Providing I can get Xsplit set up right today, I'm planning on playing Episode 2 of Tales from the Borderlands on stream tomorrow (21st March). Planning for a 3:30pm gmt start although it may be later depending on when I finish work. Then next week (28th March) Life is Strange Episode 2. Same time, same place. Hopefully with a stream of Episode 1 sometime during the week as I know the first attempt didn't work right.

Okay. Here's the situation. X-split worked fine yesterday and I got everything set up. Then last night I ended up going to the hospital with severe stomach pain. It wasn't anything serious in the end, but I was awake all night. I've just slept for most of the day, which is why I missed streaming. I still plan on doing the Life is Strange stream next week and hopefully and Ep1 stream during the week and I'll get Tales from the Borderlands in sometime in the future.

Okay. Work permitting (I'm on call) I'll be streaming more of my journey to Sagittarius A in Elite: Dangerous tonight. All are welcome to watch and chat as that will actually give me something to talk about. :)

I've never played this game and would like to watch a bit of game play. Time and link please?

Link is www.twitch.tv/tidinzeo Unfortunately I don't know what time I'll be starting as I'm only just on the way to a job, rather than heading home as I should be at this time.

I still plan on getting into Elite when I get home and streaming, I just don't know when it will be. I'll try and post in here at least a few minutes before I start. Additionally, I'm hoping to stream it for the rest of the week as well as I've a long way to go. I'm hoping the return journey will be a single stream as I have time off work next week, but knowing me I'll fall asleep at the stick and fly into a star or something. :)

Thank you for the link. I have signed in and bookmarked your channel.

I don't know if that means I will get any kind of notice when you go online. I'm such a newbie when it comes to these things.

Please don't take this as any kind of stalker request but what country are you streaming from?

I just want the info for the time zone conversion

I am in Denver Colorado USA and on Mountain Daylight Savings Time.

EDIT: OK I found the twitch follow button and notify when player goes live. That should do the trick.

Just found out that Life is Strange Episode 3 is out.  I shall continue my playthrough on Saturday.  In the mean time, I'm hoping to get a couple of other streams in, at least one Elite Dangerous and maybe something else as well.

I was planning on doing it last weekend, but didn't for various reasons.  The latest episode of Tales From the Borderlands has been out a short while now so I'll be streaming it tomorrow (Saturday 4th July) probably around 3-3:30 pm BST as usual.  It's episode 4 so there WILL be spoilers for Episodes 1-3 and for the Borderlands games (I think Tales is set after BL2)

Okay.  Change of plans.   Tales from the Borderlands has  decided not to work.  It's literally caused  me to hard reset my computer.  Twice.

Still going to stream once my computer re-starts (again)  But the game is going to change.  I'm not sure what I'm going to play, I'll have to see what I have installed.  Stream will be up once I figure that out.

So I have a tentative schedule for streaming regularly.  Sunday, Monday,Thursday and Saturday   Monday will be Dishonoured and Thursday KoTOR2, Sunday I've just shifted to Shadowrun Returns (followed by Dragonfall then Hong Kong as  I finish each one), Saturday is for the latest episode of episodic games, or whatever I feel like playing if there isn't a new episode out although Saturday won't be one of the other three as I don't want anyone who might come along just for one game to miss out on some play.  I'll announce when I'm streaming at least five minutes beforehand on my twitter and everyone's welcome to come along to here, watch, chat and even heckle me a little if you want as I'll probably be playing poorly.