Gopher's Minions
TiDinzeo

Ti Dinzeo streams?

14 hours ago, Badges said:

shoot, I missed it. RL has been interfering lately.  How'd you do?

1847.  Best placement so far although I was hoping for 1900+  Goal for this season is gold but I'm not sure I'm there yet.  Plus as I move at the end of the week and I don't know when I'll be getting internet at the new place I may miss quite a bit of the season.

2 hours ago, TiDinzeo said:

1847.  Best placement so far although I was hoping for 1900+  Goal for this season is gold but I'm not sure I'm there yet.  Plus as I move at the end of the week and I don't know when I'll be getting internet at the new place I may miss quite a bit of the season.

Well, good luck with the move - new stuff 'n places are always kind of exciting, tiring, but exciting.

Just a quick notice.  Stream is on hiatus now as I'm moving at the weekend.  I'll be back live again as soon as I can but I don't know when that will be right now as I don't know when I'll be able to get an internet connection.  Thanks to everyone who's been a viewer so far and I hope to see you all again as soon as possible.  I'll post updates here when I have any information.

So it's been a while since I've posted anything here.  I've been streaming but without much focus or direction. Today I'm implementing a new stream schedule which will be as follows.

Mondays  9pm- Midnight Overwatch

Wednesdays 9pm- Midnight   Darkest Dungeon

Fridays  9pm- Midnight  X-Com 2

Saturdays  9pm - Midnight  Story based games starting with Rise of the Tomb Raider.