TiDinzeo

Ti Dinzeo streams?

498 posts in this topic

So I've been thinking about streaming for a while, but my PC set up isn't really good for it just yet. But having recently bought a PS4, I now have a way to stream a little. So with that in mind, I'm planning to hold my inaugural stream today, after I've got home from work and cleaned up a bit. I don't have a camera and I've just this morning bought myself a headset so whilst you won't be seeing my ugly mug, you may get to hear me if I can get everything set up properly.

My plan is to run a blind playthrough of Sniper Elite 3 but if I find I'm not really into it, I'll switch to starting a new character on Destiny, probably a warlock.

I'm TiDinzeo on Twitch in case anyone wants to watch and I'm TransGirlGamer on PSN if anyone wants to join in with Destiny, send me a message and I'll add you.

If today goes like usual, I should be starting between 3 & 4 pm GMT but that's subject to change based on work and how long it takes me to get everything set up. I'll send a tweet out on my currently very quiet twitter account (@Ti_Dinzeo) when I'm starting. Obviously if Gopher starts streaming, I'll be cutting mine short to go and watch him.

EDIT Added links to my twitch channel and twitter feed.

Okay. Everything seems to be set up right. The only way to tell for sure will be to actually try it. I'm looking at about 3:30pm as a start time with it lasting until I'm fed up of playing, my legs give out (the way I have it set up I have to stand to play my PS4) or it gets to around 7pm GMT. Whichever comes first. Or until Gopher starts streaming as I said earlier.

3 1/2 hours of Sniper Elite 3 later. It's a fun game, I'm not sure that it's something I'm going to stream again. I may try some Destiny or Tomb Raider during the day tomorrow to see how that goes.

Thank you for everyone who showed up. Sorry I wasn't very entertaining. Whilst I like that type of game, it's not really all that exciting, at least not this early on.

I'm leaning towards starting a new Destiny character tomorrow and streaming that. Probably a Warlock as I already have a hunter. I'm trying to decide if I want to get a Playstation plus sub as well.

I'm going to be starting a stream of probably Destiny at about 3:30pm today. I'll set up a new character beforehand and then start actually playing on stream. If anyone wants to join in, I'll be playing on PS4 and my PSN ID is Transgirlgamer. Otherwise TiDinzeo on Twitch if you just want to watch and/or chat.

After a bit of time off. I'm planning on streaming something tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon. I'm not sure what yet or even if it will be PC or PS4. I'm aiming for around 3 - 3:30 GMT again but if I'm late at work that will set things back.

From (hopefully) 3:30pm gmt I will be streaming Tales from the Borderlands Chapter one, the I'll move over to Minecraft, into Stivarstead, for [uSER=18]@Orangejuicegod[/uSER] s Vivec City event. Everyone is welcome to watch and chat and comment on how poorly I'm doing everything. :)

EDIT Everything is all set up and good to go at 3:30pm GMT

Tonight, I'll be playing some Destiny on PS4, working on getting my Hunter to max level. Unfortunately I don't have playstation plus atm or I'd ask if anyone wanted to join in. Instead, I'll stream it for anyone who wants to see me die a lot. My plan is to start somewhere around 7:30 or 8:00 pm GMT, but that's subject to change depending on when I finish work and get home.

After a challenge from.... someone, I forget who, in a chat yesterday. Some time during tomorrow (Tuesday) I will be streaming Sakura SPirit for a while. When I start depends on when I wake up, but I'm aiming for early afternoon. Depending on how long I last, I might play something else afterwards as well.

Looks like I've been falling behind on my streaming. It's been a bit hit and miss. I'd love to announce a stream this week, but I'm on call so that's probably not going to happen. So, I'm planning on firing up Twitch this weekend, Saturday after work, I'm still not sure about the game, I may play something on my PS4 or otherwise I've been getting into Wolfenstein New Order, on the PC, so I may play that instead. Or, of course, I've picked up quite a few games lately that I'm planning on taking a look at, so I may play them. Any suggestions are welcome, on PS4 I have Destiny, Shadow of Mordor, Sniper Elite 3, Tomb Raider and Lords of the Fallen. My PC games library should be mostly available through my Steam profile which is attached to every post, plus Minecraft, SWTOR, Eve online and Mass Effect 3.

Tomorrow (31st January) I plan on streaming a game I found out about only yesterday. Life is Strange. I got an advert when I finished playing whatever I was playing so I checked it out on the store and liked it, so I bought it.

If anyone fancies watching, I'll be kicking off hopefully around 3:30pm GMT although if work runs long, it will be later.

I will be there because....I will be there. I don't need any real reason to go watch your stream, I just gonna watch it gopherVaultStiv

I'm almost certainly going to be late starting as I'm still at work and I still have to do some shopping and get something to eat. I'll update when I know more.

Looks like the stream's not going to happen due to technical issues. I'm going to try to resolve them during the week and hopefully Next Saturday at the latest there will be a stream.