Gopher's Minions

3 minutes ago, VATROU said:

Between all the animated shorts. Which I'd totally love a series of, maybe on Hulu or Netflix. They also have like pages of Pre-World lore. Before Overwatch, various corporations and all sorts of lore. I'm like Nerding out here man!!

Stupid Blizzard and their stupid addictive games and superb world building!

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Dat Lobo said:

Yeah, who else here thinks Blizzard majorly screwed up by going live action/cgi with the warcraft movie? Seriously, their skills in animation put them on par or even surpassing pixar levels of quality.

They might just be out to prove a point. I mean Video Game Movies have all been terrible. The new Ratchet and Clank is an exception but even though I thought it was good it didn't have the wow factor the game has. Hopefully Blizzard can boast about their successful live action CGI movie to everyone who thought it will be a bust and prove that good video game movies can be made.

Even though it is just a trailer, my favorite Overwatch video is probably "We are Overwatch". The moment when Mercy decends from the sky... wow, goosebumps!

But i feel like the lore is pretty well thought-through. Even if Reaper feels a bit like the stereotypical bad guy, I thinl he fits in the whole line up. One thing I'd like to know though if there is in fact magic. I mean, Symmetras, what is it called again? Hard light bending or something like that? However, it is there, but could you really classify it as a supernatural power? I guess so, but a confirmation would be rather nice :)

1 hour ago, Lum said:

Even though it is just a trailer, my favorite Overwatch video is probably "We are Overwatch". The moment when Mercy decends from the sky... wow, goosebumps!

But i feel like the lore is pretty well thought-through. Even if Reaper feels a bit like the stereotypical bad guy, I thinl he fits in the whole line up. One thing I'd like to know though if there is in fact magic. I mean, Symmetras, what is it called again? Hard light bending or something like that? However, it is there, but could you really classify it as a supernatural power? I guess so, but a confirmation would be rather nice :)

You do realize the writer for overwatch is literally pulling all of it out of his ass as it goes, right?

3 hours ago, Lum said:

Of course Reaper's a typical bad guy, just like Tracer's a typical good girl. There is a reason for him having turned evil though and he's got pretty good reason to hate the world :p.

2 hours ago, Dat Lobo said:

You do realize the writer for overwatch is literally pulling all of it out of his ass as it goes, right?

That's the thing about stories, they have to get thought up at some point :p.

edit: oh, and this video was missing :)

edit2: Also, keep an eye out for the Soldier.76 animated short that will be released on Monday as it will reveal the 22nd playable Hero :D

Edited by Jognt
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...