Gopher's Minions

Why no PayPal monthly donations on Gopher main Channel?

OutandBack

Question

Mods I am not sure where this question should go. Please move it to the right location on the forum.

I am currently supporting gophersgaming thru the paypal auto monthly donations in the gopherLive channel.

I would perfer to donate to the main channel since I don't watch the regularly scheduled streams over there.

I know it all goes in the same bank account but donating to the programs I like is my way of saying I prefer these types of games over the others.

I know I'm weird like that...

10 answers to this question

@TarvynThe question is why no paypal on the main channel like the one on Gophers streaming channel?

I was a gopher patron for 3 months but I have issue with that program. Poor customer service with their forum and unwanted email ads bugging me to parton other programs.

So I dumped them but still want to support gophers channel and the paypal is the easiest for me I would just prefer it be on the channel and games I watch. 

Is there a paypal option to just chuck some money in now and then when one can afford it? I am not well, and can no longer work so have a low income and don't want to commit to any fixed donation thing. But I don't mind chucking 10 or 20 dollars in when I can

2 hours ago, ShawnBoucher said:

@Breakwind probably the easiest way to do that would be to use the tip option on the Twitch channel. Speaking of which does  anyone know if the channel has to be live for the tips to  work? It seems they should go through no matter when you tip, but I dont know just curious.

I don't go on Twitch, only youtube and here