Gopher's Minions

How to use image proxies

Merp17

Question

How do I insert pictures using image proxies. I really have no idea what I am talking about, except I see pics being posted and the links say something about proxies and is way over the image limit. I know you can insert from Urls but the ones I am trying to use do not work. So can some one explain all this to me. please and thank you.

3 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Merp17 said:

How do I insert pictures using image proxies. I really have no idea what I am talking about, except I see pics being posted and the links say something about proxies and is way over the image limit. I know you can insert from Urls but the ones I am trying to use do not work. So can some one explain all this to me. please and thank you.

Hi @Merp17, I use a free Flicker account to store and organize my photos.

From the flicker account you can right mouse and copy image location to you clipboard. Then just paste in your post. Using the add photo tool or manually using [ img] the addy to your pict[/img ]

hth

Edited by OutandBack

8 hours ago, OutandBack said:

Hi @Merp17, I use a free Flicker account to store and organize my photos.

From the flicker account you can right mouse and copy image location to you clipboard. Then just paste in your post. Using the add photo tool or manually using [ img] the addy to your pict[/img ]

hth

I think Imgur is better. =P