Gopher's Minions
Merp17

Gopher's Quotes

This topic is about things Gopher has said. Things that are funny or memorable or even both. These two are from Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

1. I had health once, and then I met my teammates. Chivalry ep.2 1:28:35

2 OOOHHHH!!! Kill him, Kill him, hit him with your sword, make him cry. I like it he cried. Chivalry ep.4 part 1 

Edit: When I made this topic, I should have searched to see if there was already one like it. I didn't, to correct that I am going to post the other topic created by Elwood288 - https://community.gophersvids.com/topic/2208-need-gopher-quotes/#comment-25540

Edited by Merp17
To make an edit why else!

Gopher fighting Vimple in Chivalry Medieval Warfare: Hello...I can do that too, we're T-bagging. (Singing) T-bag, T-bag, T-bag, T-bag -  Chivalry Medieval Warfare Ep 4 part 2 52 sec in another note this was my favorite duel. 

22 hours ago, Merp17 said:

This topic is about things Gopher has said. Things that are funny or memorable or even both. These two are from Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

1. I had health once, and then I met my teammates. Chivalry ep.2 1:28:35

2 OOOHHHH!!! Kill him, Kill him, hit him with your sword, make him cry. I like it he cried. Chivalry ep.4 part 1 

I'm a big fan of the simple quotes gopher says in just about every video. It would not be a gopher vid without them.

"That could be useful"

"Squish"

"I'm getting distracted"

10 hours ago, Sicarius001 said:

Speaking of Mr @Jasch, is there a part 2 in the works? I'm thinking of a particular ammo bench as an example... 

Nope, no part 2 in the making. It's just way too much time i don't have to invest in it.

I mean: I think creating the first video was around 10 hours of work, mostly because I already had good moments. So I didn't have to look for them anymore.
But all the other things.... like DLing the videos, resyncing the audio with the video, finding a way to arrange them in a way that makes at least a little bit of sense.

I just don't have the time for that right now.

11 hours ago, Jasch said:

Nope, no part 2 in the making. It's just way too much time i don't have to invest in it.

I mean: I think creating the first video was around 10 hours of work, mostly because I already had good moments. So I didn't have to look for them anymore.
But all the other things.... like DLing the videos, resyncing the audio with the video, finding a way to arrange them in a way that makes at least a little bit of sense.

I just don't have the time for that right now.

Fair enough

These quotes are from Metro:2033 Ep. 2

1. "Okay we got one there, one wanderer, and apparently one musical soul over there." 18:52
  2. [Bandit]"Here b***h these bullets are for you!"  [Gopher] "Okay could you send them to me in the mail.[Gunshot] OOOWWWWW!!! 20:55

16 hours ago, OutandBack said:

BANG BANG BANG  "Where are your friends?"

"Yeah Yeah.... CHEEKI-BREEKI"

The "Yeah Yeah.... CHEEKI-BREEKI" is from one of the Stalker games not sure about the other one. In another note....

FO4 Ep. 76 27:30  

• [Gunshot]  [Provisioner]"Where'd you go?  [Gopher] "Heeeee went to another place, it's a better place. He's very happy now."

1 hour ago, Merp17 said:

The "Yeah Yeah.... CHEEKI-BREEKI" is from one of the Stalker games not sure about the other one. In another note....

When ever gopher is shooting an unknown number of bad guys. After shooting one he always asks " where are your friends or do you have any friends.